Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 18 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dsm, got anything for us aside from this?  Reel says you do and he's always right.

Reel was wrong. He's not a man, he's not original and he's not a good poster. We have been through the crybaby stuff with Green Hornut.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Dsm, got anything for us aside from this?  Reel says you do and he's always right.

He will always come back to the yall don't like me very much immature nonsense.

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

this is all me? you think so? i'm not the one that started any of this.... i'm only responding. an only half-ass at that.... nah. you're right. i got nothing to add.... later, gators....

You don't have to entertain it.

I was just asking a question.  Don't get butt hurt about it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

this is all me? you think so? i'm not the one that started any of this.... i'm only responding. an only half-ass at that.... nah. you're right. i got nothing to add.... later, gators....

He'll think yall don't him very much.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

deadskinmask

Quote from: "RW"

lol. i'm not bothered by anything online except the price of internet. granted, i don't have to reply. you're right.... but yall only have 5 solid regs. ones banned and two wanna talk shit.... theres not alot of options left.... its fine by me. it really is. i couldn't care less what yall do.... i try my best to be polite and respectful of any board i'm on. i guess thats not really the 'popular thing'. but its my thing.... i've answered all yalls BF questions. i've pulled my punches. it just seems like yall just live for angst. if thats how yall wanna post, thats cool.... but i'd rather clown around and talk about random bullshit.... i'm no troll. this ain't my idea of a good time.... its cool. good luck....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"Give it a rest already skinz.

dsm is a http://dpegb9ebondhq.cloudfront.net/stores/avatars/24386/medium/brlgogorefined.jpg?1329301710">

Let him go suckhole back to his popular Blurtsome forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

dsm is a http://dpegb9ebondhq.cloudfront.net/stores/avatars/24386/medium/brlgogorefined.jpg?1329301710">

I know, but he'll get bored with us soon and go running back to his other forums to talk shit about us.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I know, but he'll get bored with us soon and go running back to his other forums to talk shit about us.

Dsm likes to stir the pot and run as RW said..

Shin is the only poster from BF who remembers he is an adult when he posts here.

ac_unsure

Anonymous

Since the mod on Blurtsome white knighted for little crybaby troll dsm about three and a half months ago, they have had less than two hundred posts. In hindsight, they would have told him to put on his big boy pants or take a hike.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Since the mod on Blurtsome white knighted for little crybaby troll dsm about three and a half months ago, they have had less than two hundred posts. In hindsight, they would have told him to put on his big boy pants or take a hike.

The mods here should give him the same ultimatum.

Is Blurtsome going to pull the pin on his board. It seems so dead.

Annie

Blurtsome just needs a little life blown in.  It's a good forum  ac_smile
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Blurtsome just needs a little life blown in.  It's a good forum  ac_smile

Maybe, but it seems Blurt has given up on his forum.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview