Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Oh, well that's not good  :sad:

I am not certain, but it does look that way.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"Since the mod on Blurtsome white knighted for little crybaby troll dsm about three and a half months ago, they have had less than two hundred posts. In hindsight, they would have told him to put on his big boy pants or take a hike.

Let it go dude.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"Dsm, got anything for us aside from this?  Reel says you do and he's always right.

this is all me? you think so? i'm not the one that started any of this.... i'm only responding. an only half-ass at that.... nah. you're right. i got nothing to add.... later, gators....

You don't have to entertain it.

I was just asking a question.  Don't get butt hurt about it.

lol. i'm not bothered by anything online except the price of internet. granted, i don't have to reply. you're right.... but crybaby only have 5 solid regs. ones banned and two wanna talk shit.... theres not alot of options left.... its fine by me. it really is. i couldn't care less what crybaby do.... i try my best to be polite and respectful of any board i'm on. i guess thats not really the 'popular thing'. but its my thing.... i've answered all yalls BF questions. i've pulled my punches. it just seems like crybaby just live for angst. if thats how crybaby wanna post, thats cool.... but i'd rather clown around and talk about random bullshit.... i'm no troll. this ain't my idea of a good time.... its cool. good luck....

Seriously, no fucks given.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"Blurtsome just needs a little life blown in.  It's a good forum  ac_smile

Maybe, but it seems Blurt has given up on his forum.

I post on Blurtsome more than Blurt does.

Renee

I imagine Blurt is back to sucking the boils off of evs ass.  

It's only natural that he would neglect his forum if he is once again cozy with the Van crew.

Big fucking deal.  ac_boring
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I imagine Blurt is back to sucking the boils off of evs ass.  

It's only natural that he would neglect his forum if he is once again cozy with the Van crew.

Big fucking deal.  ac_boring

I do not know Blurt very welll, but the impression I get is that he is a little unstable. He does not seem really sure what he wants.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"How can this thread go 54 pages? Not much to talk about, I guess?

Speak for yourself.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"How can this thread go 54 pages? Not much to talk about, I guess?

Speak for yourself.

Come on Seoul? Can't be that interesting to ya. Monas way more interesting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Speak for yourself.

Come on Seoul? Can't be that interesting to ya. Monas way more interesting.

You are shifty with the trolling, I will give you that. ac_drinks

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Since the mod on Blurtsome white knighted for little crybaby troll dsm about three and a half months ago, they have had less than two hundred posts. In hindsight, they would have told him to put on his big boy pants or take a hike.

Let it go dude.

DSM shows up every few months, stirs the shit and then runs back like a little coward to where he came from. I had nothing against him when I first read his posts, but I see now he is an asshole. And I do not care if reel likes him or not. He is probably not being a little shit around reel.

RW

I'm still getting bored of the whole Blurtsome business.  Having read it, it amounted to sweet bugger all and I'm watching two grown men bitch and moan about it as if it was some big fucking deal.  They both need to suck it the fuck up already.

I can see what DSM is just fine.  He pretty much does nothing here but whinge.  I know he's capable of more because I've seen him be rather funny, including lately.  We just need to get past this Blurtsome bullshit already.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm still getting bored of the whole Blurtsome business.  Having read it, it amounted to sweet bugger all and I'm watching two grown men bitch and moan about it as if it was some big fucking deal.  They both need to suck it the fuck up already.

I can see what DSM is just fine.  He pretty much does nothing here but whinge.  I know he's capable of more because I've seen him be rather funny, including lately.  We just need to get past this Blurtsome bullshit already.

The problem with dsm is he doesn't like us very much. ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview