Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 45 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"I wear that name tag everyday....proud of it too.  ac_biggrin

you're alright by me, apart from a few outrageous opinions that i gladly overlook to maintain a peaceful co-existance.... i'm not a fan of debates or drama.... i just have a hard time being quiet.... :(

keeper

The thing is dsm you won't let shit go, you STILL complain about me banning you because I thought you were SMP and you add to the story that Leo was behind it asking for you to be banned, I apologized to you in pm and in open chat and explained who SMP was and why i put the ban hammer on that prick and you still whined about it and keep whining about it on ever forum.

Anyway I'm tired of you.

Merry Christmas

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Renee"I wear that name tag everyday....proud of it too.  ac_biggrin

you're alright by me, apart from a few outrageous opinions that i gladly overlook to maintain a peaceful co-existance.... i'm not a fan of debates or drama.... i just have a hard time being quiet.... :(

"Outrageous opinions"????? The only people who say stuff like that about me are leftard, douche bags. I didn't think you were one of those.  :laugh3:

If you are referring to my opinion of certain people; all I can say is each to their own experiences.

One thing you will find about me if you stick around long enough.....I don't like many people outside the small circle of regs that post here. I'm not given to being the welcoming kind (too many unnecessary trolls come thru places like this) So if I'm willing to give you a chance, it's pretty much a gift,.....such as it is.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"The thing is dsm you won't let shit go, you STILL complain about me banning you because I thought you were SMP and you add to the story that Leo was behind it asking for you to be banned, I apologized to you in pm and in open chat and explained who SMP was and why i put the ban hammer on that prick and you still whined about it and keep whining about it on ever forum.

Anyway I'm tired of you.

Merry Christmas

i won't let it go because it keeps getting brought up.... like i said, i have a hard time being quiet.... i don't know why you're in this mud puddle of a thred nor why you seem to have recently turned. i was under the impression we were cool. but thats fine, as well.... merry xmas to you too....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

"Outrageous opinions"????? They only people who say stuff like that about me are leftard, douche bags. I didn't think you were one of those.  :laugh3:

If you are referring to my opinion of certain people; all I can say is each to their own experiences.

One thing you will find about me if you stick around long enough.....I don't like many people outside the small circle of regs that post here. I'm not given to being the welcoming kind (too many unnecessary trolls come thru places like this) So if I'm willing to give you a chance, it's pretty much a gift,.....such as it is.  ac_biggrin

yeah. good point.... i can see that....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"when the mods requested that BC topics stay at BC, she said 'in all fairness, it was deadskinmask that mentioned BC'.... which was utter bullshit and was proven inaccurate.... at which time, she flipped out....

Listen troll, she meant you were the one crying about BC. And Fash flip out?  ac_toofunny

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"really? cause i don't see any trolling here besides yall miserable souls.... the only thing yall seem to hate more than each other are ppl who don't post here.... if yall didn't have anything to complain about, i doubt you'd even post....

You are good at poisoning the well. Fash was on that forum long before you were. I got a give you credit liar, you are better than green hornut at getting under people's "skin" with the crying.

RW

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i do post. i wait for something to respond to.... my topics dropped like lead balloons. and if my posts are gonna get deleted, then i'm not gonna leave as many....

You called one of our regs a cunt then whine about said posts being deleted?  Are you seriously THAT moronic?

yall never saw that word before? i thought you were adults. when you display cunt-like tendencies, you should expect to wear a matching nametag....

When you come into a place where you're a new poster and call a regular female poster a cunt, expect it to be deleted or at least for other regs to react poorly towards you.

Just sayin'.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"The thing is dsm you won't let shit go, you STILL complain about me banning you because I thought you were SMP and you add to the story that Leo was behind it asking for you to be banned, I apologized to you in pm and in open chat and explained who SMP was and why i put the ban hammer on that prick and you still whined about it and keep whining about it on ever forum.

Anyway I'm tired of you.

Merry Christmas

i won't let it go because it keeps getting brought up.... like i said, i have a hard time being quiet.... i don't know why you're in this mud puddle of a thred nor why you seem to have recently turned. i was under the impression we were cool. but thats fine, as well.... merry xmas to you too....

You're the one that keeps bringing it up liar. I went to Blurt's forum in good faith and you had to wreck it for me and someone who was there long before your green hornut troll act arrived in town.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Why do you let him wreck things for you?

I prefer to avoid the morons like scouse, odinson and this deadskinmask crybaby because they never post anything of substance. But, this particular instigating troll prevented me from staying on message on another forum because he insisted on whining about how we don't like him much. And so there is no misunderstanding, I do not like him. He has not given me any reason other than to dislike him.

RW

I know you don't really like this place since I "took over" thinking it's still 2001 but as much as we love having you here, there's really nothing stopping you from posting on Blurtsome but yourself my dear. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I know you don't really like this place since I "took over" thinking it's still 2001 but as much as we love having you here, there's really nothing stopping you from posting on Blurtsome but yourself my dear. :)

I see, but I will not be doing that.

deadskinmask

i don't know what i wrecked.... seems to me, your beloved ex-leader stuck her foot in a snare.... instead of removing it like a rational person would, she stuck her other foot in her mouth and began swinging her purse like a seizure victim.... and you being the loyal retard that you are, followed her example.... lol...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview