Replies: 10567
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:08:00 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 21 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He still reminds me of soon.

Oh skinny can suck a dick just like soon, that's for sure.

Renee

You guys are wrong about DSM, he is a fence sitter. He plays both sides against the middle. Personally I don't mind him.

SOON on the other hand, sucks dick real hard and can stick his nose up an ass like no one on this planet. He is the all time king of the evs sycophants. That little weasel's nose is so brown that he thinks fresh air smells like Serbian ass.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

soon is just a little shitty weasel who likes to stir up shit and then run and hide under evs skirt. Gawd only knows what he then does under there ac_wot  dsm , I don't know much about him except that his taste in picking a poster name is gross.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Renee"You guys are wrong about DSM, he is a fence sitter. He plays both sides against the middle. Personally I don't mind him.

SOON on the other hand, sucks dick and can stick his nose up an ass like no one on this planet. He is the all time king of the evs sycophants.That little weasel's nose is so brown that he thinks fresh air smells like Serbian ass.

It's not the positions on arguments that irk me about dsm so much as his inability to move past old grievances.  It reminds me of soon and his whining about how I wouldn't be his "friend".  Hahaha

I have to say though, in what transpired in that thread, Blurt's last comment before locking it bothers me the most. The regurgitarded hypocrisy leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

*shrug*. Love the player.  Hate the game.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

yall seem to have it in for loveable ol' deadskin. thats cool. lol. renee is correct. i am a fence sitter of sorts.... in as much as i don't let other ppl make assessments for me. when i started at VF, they were beating on yall pretty hard. apart from asking questions, i kept to myself about it. when i finally had enough information to do a google search, i found yall. after a series of unfortunate but understandable events, i backed out of here a little.... i don't trash yall. i can only relate my experience here. i feel kind of bad that yall have this impression of me but its irrelevant. as for what happened at Blurts place, pm's were exchanged and i was under the impression that everything was fixed.... i guess i misinterpreted the conversation. all good.... anyway, yall have a good day....

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yall seem to have it in for loveable ol' deadskin. thats cool. lol. renee is correct. i am a fence sitter of sorts.... in as much as i don't let other ppl make assessments for me. when i started at VF, they were beating on yall pretty hard. apart from asking questions, i kept to myself about it. when i finally had enough information to do a google search, i found yall. after a series of unfortunate but understandable events, i backed out of here a little.... i don't trash yall. i can only relate my experience here. i feel kind of bad that yall have this impression of me but its irrelevant. as for what happened at Blurts place, pm's were exchanged and i was under the impression that everything was fixed.... i guess i misinterpreted the conversation. all good.... anyway, yall have a good day....

Fuck off already. and get your story straight if your going to whine about it.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"yall seem to have it in for loveable ol' deadskin. thats cool. lol. renee is correct. i am a fence sitter of sorts.... in as much as i don't let other ppl make assessments for me. when i started at VF, they were beating on yall pretty hard. apart from asking questions, i kept to myself about it. when i finally had enough information to do a google search, i found yall. after a series of unfortunate but understandable events, i backed out of here a little.... i don't trash yall. i can only relate my experience here. i feel kind of bad that yall have this impression of me but its irrelevant. as for what happened at Blurts place, pm's were exchanged and i was under the impression that everything was fixed.... i guess i misinterpreted the conversation. all good.... anyway, yall have a good day....

And over and over again and we definitely feel bad you have an inaccurate impression of us..

But, as Seoul said, you are like Green_Hornet who thinks everyone is bullying him..

It's likely you had this affliction long before you showed up at VF and it's likely feeling sorry for yourself will be with you long after you leave..

If anything, I do feel sorry for you..

Self pity likely makes it difficult for you to function in relationships and professionally..

Absolutely nobody likes to listen to it.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

And over and over again and we definitely feel bad you have an inaccurate impression of us..

But, as Seoul said, you are like Green_Hornet who thinks everyone is bullying him..

It's likely you had this affliction long before you showed up at VF and it's likely feeling sorry for yourself will be with you long after you leave..

Self pity likely makes it difficult for you to function in relationships and professionally..

says the lady who mis mis-spoke, got called on it and flipped out demanding her account be deleted and stormed off.... lol. ok....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

says the lady who mis mis-spoke, got called on it and flipped out demanding her account be deleted and stormed off.... lol. ok....

No, it was Seoul that got fed up with your inaccuracies and self pity, but don't let facts get in the way of your trolling..

You must be proud of the drama you caused all because you feel sorry for yourself..

More action than that forum has ever seen..

And yes, I will never post on Blurt's forum again.

Anonymous

By the way Keeper and Renee, don't accidentally hot the wrong key and delete any of deadskinmask's posts..

He will be whining that yall don't like him very much over several forums.

:001_rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview