Replies: 10566
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 06, 2024, 10:32:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 42 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I dunno.  I think dsm is actually a whiner troll.

He might be, I don't know. This thread is not to be taken seriously.

Anonymous

Just reading the name "deadskinmask" is gag worthy. Was he going for a "Goldmember" image or Otis from Devils Rejects?  Either way....eww.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dove"Just reading the name "deadskinmask" is gag worthy. Was he going for a "Goldmember" image or Otis from Devils Rejects?  Either way....eww.

lol Dove

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Another confusing thread. Is it worth studying up on?

Fuck no dude. I post silliness sometimes and this is a prime example of it. What surprises me is that Renee actually thought I was serious at least for a while.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Another confusing thread. Is it worth studying up on?

Fuck no dude. I post silliness sometimes and this is a prime example of it. What surprises me is that Renee actually thought I was serious at least for a while.

Okie Doke. Thanks for the tip, on the other hand, I have lots of time to waste.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Haha, must be nice. I think I've ruffled enough feathers with this thread.....for now. :wink:

Anonymous

Haha, must be nice. I think I've ruffled enough feathers with this thread.....for now. :wink:

If you wanted to give a stick to our critics to use against us you succeeded.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

I am pissed at myself for getting dragged into this personal noise. I respect cc la femme because she sticks to topics and avoids personalities. I am going to try to get back to an issues focus and avoid the personal tripe.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I STILL have no idea what's going on..... ac_dunno

You really are not missing much GrAnnie.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Well that's good I guess because I don't always get too much  :laugh3:

You were not the only one GrAnnie.

ac_smile

RW

Serious or not, maybe people are tired of you interforum "silliness".

:001_rolleyes:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Serious or not, maybe people are tired of you interforum "silliness".

:001_rolleyes:

Yes, they are.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview