Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Another confusing thread. Is it worth studying up on?

Fuck no dude. I post silliness sometimes and this is a prime example of it. What surprises me is that Renee actually thought I was serious at least for a while.

Serious or not, maybe people are tired of you interforum "silliness".

:001_rolleyes:

I'm a fucking  :43(2):

Renee

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Another confusing thread. Is it worth studying up on?

Fuck no dude. I post silliness sometimes and this is a prime example of it. What surprises me is that Renee actually thought I was serious at least for a while.

Serious or not, maybe people are tired of you interforum "silliness".

:001_rolleyes:

I'm a fucking  :43(2):

Yeah, the fallen kind. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

reel

Deadskinmask is a lovely fellow.  Entertaining, amusing, honest, and friendly.

You folks really ought to push the reset button...

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Deadskinmask is a lovely fellow.  Entertaining, amusing, honest, and friendly.

You forgot a whiner, and can't let anything go. Us folks are not the only ones that need to give the reset button a press.

reel

I'm not going to comment on whining or letting things go as I have no idea why you are saying that and don't really care to, but I'm curious as to why you would call him sycophantic. Sycophantic towards whom?

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I'm not going to comment on whining or letting things go as I have no idea why you are saying that and don't really care to, but I'm curious as to why you would call him sycophantic. Sycophantic towards whom?

If you don't care then don't ask. But, I post to discuss issues and not personalities. I broke my own rule when that crybaby liar made up bs about fash on another forum.

Edit: I was told he is a sycophant and from what he has shown I believe it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"Deadskinmask is a lovely fellow.  Entertaining, amusing, honest, and friendly.

Hello reel, it's so nice to see you again and Merry Christmas.

ac_hithere

reel

I'm starting to see the problem here.

I told you which part I didn't care about and I didn't ask about it.  Then I told you the part I was interested in and did ask about it.

Perhaps I needed an accompanying picture?

Edit:  Ah.  You did answer.  You were told.  I think perhaps you should reconsider what you were told and form your own opinions.  Whatever the fellow might be, he is not that.

reel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

Hiya Fash.  Merry Christmas.  Hope all is well in the snowy lands of Calgary.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"I'm starting to see the problem here.

I told you which part I didn't care about and I didn't ask about it.  Then I told you the part I was interested in and did ask about it.

Perhaps I needed an accompanying picture?

I saw the problem from your first post. I don't care what you think or what you are interested in. Nor should you care what I think. You gave your opinion of him and I gave mine. The details are in this thread if you are so determined to find an answer to what you are interested in. As for me, I am done talking about your boy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_hithere

Hiya Fash.  Merry Christmas.  Hope all is well in the snowy lands of Calgary.

Well, it's been a struggle for many Albertans this year reel..

But, my husband and I are working and I am thankful for that..

I am going to see Alvin and the Chipmunks Road Chip in about 20 minutes.

:yahoo:

RW

Well thanks for stopping in to tell us what opinions we should have of someone as if we are incapable of forming our own.

It's always great to see you reel, regardless of the reason that brought you here.

HUGS!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Well thanks for stopping in to tell us what opinions we should have of someone as if we are incapable of forming our own.

It's always great to see you reel, regardless of the reason that brought you here.

HUGS!

I was the thinking the same thing. Aside from this today, reel's a skilled poster.

RW

He likes peace.  I'm sure if dsm didn't act like such a whiny little bitch, we'd feel differently about him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

reel

Quote from: "RW"He likes peace.

You do know me.  I also like Deadskinmask.

I didn't come to tell you what opinions to have, I came to tell you mine.  I think it will be your own loss if you railroad DSM.

HUGS to you crankypants!  I hope you are doing well.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview