Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 57 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "Dove"I'm weird about anyone who names themselves "deadskinmask".

Meh, he's a troll, but a relatively benign one.
 Trolls don't bother me. Heck, my "home board" is the now gone Troll Valhalla.

Is that TR?
 No. Troll Valhalla, TV.  It's gone now.  There are a few left that go on TR.  Turd Rail.  Atom was a TVer. Edna. Rancid. The troll/flame community kinda mingled and scattered. I'm friends off the boards with a lot of old Trolls from Valhalla.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Hahaha
 I didn't simply annoy people. I was ip perma banned everywhere, had my own "bio", and destroyed a few places.  The things we do when we are depressed and have too much spare time lol. To this day I have some serious haters.

Well if you're going to do it you may as well do it right.  ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
 I didn't simply annoy people. I was ip perma banned everywhere, had my own "bio", and destroyed a few places.  The things we do when we are depressed and have too much spare time lol. To this day I have some serious haters.

Well if you're going to do it you may as well do it right.  ac_biggrin
 Exactly. Lol

Anonymous

I was banned from most of the old Asian American boards. What do you mean you had own own "bio", and destroyed a few places?

Annie

Quote from: "Dove"I'm weird about anyone who names themselves "deadskinmask".

I feel the exact same way.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I was banned from most of the old Asian American boards. What do you mean you had own own "bio", and destroyed a few places?
I was doxxed twice and left three boards in shambles where to this day, they don't accept new members.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

I was doxxed twice and left three boards in shambles where to this day, they don't accept new members.

How did you do all that?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"No getting any ideas Miss Li!

:sneaky2:

HAHA, I can understand your suspicions, but no. I know why I was canned from the old East Asian boards and I'm curious why others from different forums were kicked to the curb. In your case, I witnessed your banishment first hand and don't need to ask.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

How did you do all that?
like I said, depression and too much spare time. Haha.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I laughed my way to banishment :)

Freud and vesna talk about it ALLLLLLL the time on the other board. I can't imagine why Dove would be shown the door on more than one board.

Anonymous

How did you do all that?
like I said, depression and too much spare time. Haha.

Fair enough. I was banned because I kissed a white boy and I liked it.

Annie

I've only been banned from 1 forum and it was for saying something like a simple calm response but when I swore like a trucker I wasn't, go figure  ac_wot

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview