Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Fair enough. I was banned because I kissed a white boy and I liked it.

There was more to it than that Shen Li and you know it.

:001_rolleyes:

They banned me because they're insecure dorks that couldn't get laid in a women's fucking prison. They're miserable(with good reason) and only like other social misfits.

Renee

The truly disturbing part of all this is that it aboils down to the issue of SMP. She would rather have thrown us all into the shit heap than take a stand of decency against that little real world stalking, mentally deranged, angry little psychopath. I could never figure out if it was just apathy, stupidity or cowardice that motivated her.

The rational mind can't even wrap itself around that kind of morally and ethically challenged stupidity.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

People have a habit of PMing with shit that is said over there like how I'm an Internet predator because of Skype.  It's extra funny when Dinky chimes in because he pushed to Skype one on one with me.  Even Oscar (I miss him!) has asked me to give him a real life ring.  I guess if I talk to people, I'm some kind of animal. Hahaha. It's extra funny when evs goes on about it because she too talks to people via phone (Skype) linking.  

The hypocrisy is hilarious and how evil she makes me out to be because she cannot control her hatred is even funnier.  I know a lot of things about that woman on a real life level that I keep to myself - personal and private things.  (People like to tell me stuff.)  If I'm so terrible, why do I keep these things to myself?  Hrm... ;)

I also have been with this crowd on and off since 2004.  Has it taken 11 years to out me as the evil I am?  Talk about slow on the uptake!  It took me all of a couple weeks to figure out Dinky was a shit head :D

Holy fuck!  I have to stop.  If I laugh any harder I'm going to pop a stitch!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Hahaha

PS - Cards Against Humanity is fucking fun but hey, laughing your ass off is just one of the many services us online predators offer hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

They banned me because they're insecure dorks that couldn't get laid in a women's fucking prison. They're miserable(with good reason) and only like other social misfits.

You made them feel insecure with exaggerated claims about your boyfriend's size, strength, and virility..

And you did over and over again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"People have a habit of PMing with shit that is said over there like how I'm an Internet predator because of Skype.  It's extra funny when Dinky chimes in because he pushed to Skype one on one with me.  Even Oscar (I miss him!) has asked me to give him a real life ring.  I guess if I talk to people, I'm some kind of animal. Hahaha. It's extra funny when evs goes on about it because she too talks to people via phone (Skype) linking.  

The hypocrisy is hilarious and how evil she makes me out to be because she cannot control her hatred is even funnier.  I know a lot of things about that woman on a real life level that I keep to myself - personal and private things.  (People like to tell me stuff.)  If I'm so terrible, why do I keep these things to myself?  Hrm... ;)

I also have been with this crowd on and off since 2004.  Has it taken 11 years to out me as the evil I am?  Talk about slow on the uptake!  It took me all of a couple weeks to figure out Dinky was a shit head :D

Freud now says red flags go up for him when people want to talk with him. He was a willing fucking participant on skype(btw, Mommy wants to skype with Spec haha), his voice changer borked, he got super embarrassed he got caught and now he blames you? What a mental case. :crazy:

Anonymous

You made them feel insecure with exaggerated claims about your boyfriend's size, strength, and virility..

And you did over and over again.

Why not, it's fun watching social retards squirm.

RW

Quote from: "RW"People have a habit of PMing with shit that is said over there like how I'm an Internet predator because of Skype.  It's extra funny when Dinky chimes in because he pushed to Skype one on one with me.  Even Oscar (I miss him!) has asked me to give him a real life ring.  I guess if I talk to people, I'm some kind of animal. Hahaha. It's extra funny when evs goes on about it because she too talks to people via phone (Skype) linking.  

Freud now says red flags go up for him when people want to talk with him. He was a willing fucking participant on skype(btw, Mommy wants to skype with Spec haha), his voice changer borked, he got super embarrassed he got caught and now he blames you? What a mental case. :crazy:

You get a handle on that mommy of yours Sheni.  I don't want to have to get mean.  :sneaky2:

Yeah he fucked up on group Skype but he also insisted on talking to me one on one this summer (without the voice altering software).  The funny thing is, he is the type she talks about when throwing labels at me.  That makes it even more funny!!

HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
You get a handle on that mommy of yours Sheni.  I don't want to have to get mean.  :sneaky2:

Yeah he fucked up on group Skype but he also insisted on talking to me one on one this summer (without the voice altering software).  The funny thing is, he is the type she talks about when throwing labels at me.  That makes it even more funny!!

HAHAHA!

I have never seen Mommy so full of life in years. She can barely speak English well enough to order food in a restaurant, but she's got a coffee date with a white guy this afternoon that she met on Match.   :laugh3: She wants me to stay by the phone for translation purposes which WILL happen. Too funny I tell ya.

Anyway, you talked to Freud without his voice changer and he never tried to hide that he's male?

RW

Awwww!  That's so cute!  I'm melting (with my knife should she try to hit on Spec again).

Really though, I hope things go well for her.  I really think that's so awesome that she's getting back out there!  

Yeah he didn't try to hide his voice with me.  He's really not a bad guy.  It's just the stupid troll shit that got old fast.  But now he's evs' problem.  She's gullible enough to think he's a really sheep.  HAHAHA!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

HAHAHA!

I really do not like that guy. He gives me the creeps almost worse than little Eddie. And for whatever reason he hates me something fierce.  :laugh3: Which BTW, is odd because it's usually the guys that like me. It's the women that usually have a problem with me. At least in RL it's like that.

Maybe he IS really a woman, it's just that he is trapped in a man's body. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Awwww!  That's so cute!  I'm melting (with my knife should she try to hit on Spec again).

Really though, I hope things go well for her.  I really think that's so awesome that she's getting back out there!  

Yeah he didn't try to hide his voice with me.  He's really not a bad guy.  It's just the stupid troll shit that got old fast.  But now he's evs' problem.  She's gullible enough to think he's a really sheep.  HAHAHA!

You would prolly really like Mommy in real life, and honestly this forum is just a chance for her to practice some fun English. She may live in Edmonton, but it's a Chinese cocoon she lives in.

RW, I'm just trying to understand this. Freud talked to you before he brought his silly Dinky Di act here, is that right?  I don't know if vesna buys his bs, but any enemy of ours is a friend of hers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Awwww!  That's so cute!  I'm melting (with my knife should she try to hit on Spec again).

He was a bullshitter like odinson.

RW

You would prolly really like Mommy in real life, and honestly this forum is just a chance for her to practice some fun English. She may live in Edmonton, but it's a Chinese cocoon she lives in.

RW, I'm just trying to understand this. Freud talked to you before he brought his silly Dinky Di act here, is that right?  I don't know if vesna buys his bs, but any enemy of ours is a friend of hers.

He talked to me solo on Skype after our group chat.  I talked to him at his invitation.  He makes a stink about Spec pushing him to Skype but that's because he knew he was Freud fucking around the moment he got here.

Once I wouldn't play his game any more, he ran to hide under evs's skirt and despite soon's territorial hissing and growling, he managed to settle in.  I think they are a good fit.

Anyway, evs makes herself look shittier than I ever could so I'm happy to let her dig her own grave over on what used to be a great forum...when it was DV.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview