Replies: 10564
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:39:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
He talked to me solo on Skype after our group chat.  I talked to him at his invitation.  He makes a stink about Spec pushing him to Skype but that's because he knew he was Freud fucking around the moment he got here.

Once I wouldn't play his game any more, he ran to hide under evs's skirt and despite soon's territorial hissing and growling, he managed to settle in.  I think they are a good fit.

Anyway, evs makes herself look shittier than I ever could so I'm happy to let her dig her own grave over on what used to be a great forum...when it was DV.

If I got this straight, you didn't know his real identity before the group chat? During the group chat his voice changer borked and everyone knew he was a guy? You spoke with him privately afterwards and he dropped his female persona using his real voice? He begged you to continue playing along, but you told him to get fucked? After that he took sanctuary where every other social degenerate has that has left here? Over there, soon got uncomfortable with suck up competion? Old Vesna delights in having another creep talk about us ALL the time? Is that about right or did I leave something out?

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"
He talked to me solo on Skype after our group chat.  I talked to him at his invitation.  He makes a stink about Spec pushing him to Skype but that's because he knew he was Freud fucking around the moment he got here.

Once I wouldn't play his game any more, he ran to hide under evs's skirt and despite soon's territorial hissing and growling, he managed to settle in.  I think they are a good fit.

Anyway, evs makes herself look shittier than I ever could so I'm happy to let her dig her own grave over on what used to be a great forum...when it was DV.

If I got this straight, you didn't know his real identity before the group chat? During the group chat his voice changer borked and everyone knew he was a guy? You spoke with him privately afterwards and he dropped his female persona using his real voice? He begged you to continue playing along, but you told him to get fucked? After that he took sanctuary where every other social degenerate has that has left here? Over there, soon got uncomfortable with suck up competion? Old Vesna delights in having another creep talk about us ALL the time? Is that about right or did I leave something out?

I think you nailed it, Shen.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Most important question; [size=200]WHY??[/size]

Renee

I think the only answer is....why not?

Some people get off on doing weird shit on the net. I believe that eventually it will classified as a syndrome of sorts or a mental illness.

It's a strange world and it gets stranger everyday. You're not going to make sense of it unless you are of the same freak like mindset.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

Bang on sister from a Chinese mister.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Most important question; [size=200]WHY??[/size]

The same reason you post as 80 different people and start shit stirring threads about other forums :)

I don't think he did it to be malicious per se but rather to have some trollalicious fun with Mr Crow.  The trouble is, he got outted minute one by Spec and kept trying to play the game using me as a pawn, which failed miserably.  His only option was to fuck off into the VF sunset to play with the other mentally stunted assholes (no offence to all the wonderful people who still hang out on VF).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I think you are only partially right on that because he hasn't dropped the "look at me, look at me, I'm a woman crap" even though he's not trolling for Spec on VF.  ac_unsure

I think it's a little more deep seated then just a troll looking for some fun. I think he has...... "issues". :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I laughed my way to banishment :)

Freud and vesna talk about it ALLLLLLL the time on the other board. I can't imagine why Dove would be shown the door on more than one board.

Because you haven't personally experienced my trolling/flaming.  I more so just am myself these days. :)

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I think you are only partially right on that because he hasn't dropped the "look at me, look at me, I'm a woman crap" even though he's not trolling for Spec on VF.  ac_unsure

I think it's a little more deep seated then just a troll looking for some fun. I think he has...... "issues". :crazy:

Well he can't let it go now.  He went over there saying, *sniff sniff* "They think I'm a guy!  Those meanies won't accept me for who I am!"  

Like the TR guys have confirmed, he's been at this lame shit for decades and he sucks at it.

And Dove, he is Gargoyle.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Most important question;
Freud is a fucking troublemaker just like me.  ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"I think you are only partially right on that because he hasn't dropped the "look at me, look at me, I'm a woman crap" even though he's not trolling for Spec on VF.  ac_unsure

Well he can't let it go now.  He went over there saying, *sniff sniff* "They think I'm a guy!  Those meanies won't accept me for who I am!"  

Like the TR guys have confirmed, he's been at this lame shit for decades and he sucks at it.

And Dove, he is Gargoyle.

Yeah, because God forbid he should drop the pretense and act like a normal person.

It is the internet after all. :laugh3:  :001_rolleyes:

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Dove"Just reading the name "deadskinmask" is gag worthy. Was he going for a "Goldmember" image or Otis from Devils Rejects?  Either way....eww.

i figured this thred would just die but 7 pages later and still going strong.... ok....

the first 3 forums i joined were gore forums. there were names like 'prom night abortion' and 'chainsaw decapitation'.... i like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies and i like Slayer so i picked deadskinmask.... it was most appropriate. i joined several forums since and i've kept the name. despite what you've read, i'm not an ass and i have no reason to change my name for every new forum....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "reel"Deadskinmask is a lovely fellow.  Entertaining, amusing, honest, and friendly.

You folks really ought to push the reset button...

thanks for that but i'm relatively sure this was just a troll thred/post generator besides.... its just internet.... merry xmas, buddy. you've been missed....

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "RW"He likes peace.

I think it will be your own loss if you railroad DSM.

The fuck is this??

Firstly, who are you to tell US what where when and how this place should do? You drift in every so often...

Why not stay awhile and contribute some of that prodigious, if not somewhat occasionally misdirected, intellect of yours, rather than taking up the baton for someone who has, in fact, been treated rather well all things taken into consideration.

You are clearly unaware that I have met him in another forum, where the general conduct was, to say the least, incompatible with the aims of this place. True, when he signed up, he was treated warily...but then received a full and sincere apology for the rather intemperate treatment, whereupon he said thanks, but no thanks and fucked off back to Van. He was not railroaded.

However, I'm not so convinced that my initial concern that he was not beneficial to this forum was as awry as I may have believed.

you were right about BF and you were right about most of the membership. no harm, no foul. merry xmas, grumpy gus.... :)

deadskinmask

i've alwasy been a prolific poster. 50, 60, 75 posts a day.... retiring from forums (to me) means not posting as much. lurking does not register to me as 'doing forums'. like a retired baseball player watching games on tv doesn't count as 'coming out of retirement'.... it seems to have been a factor in an 'argument' of sorts though. and for that, i apologize....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview