Replies: 10565
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:10:10 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 59 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Dove"
Quote from: "RW"Hahaha
 I didn't simply annoy people. I was ip perma banned everywhere, had my own "bio", and destroyed a few places.  The things we do when we are depressed and have too much spare time lol. To this day I have some serious haters.

I was banned from most of the old Asian American boards. What do you mean you had own own "bio", and destroyed a few places?
I was doxxed twice and left three boards in shambles where to this day, they don't accept new members.

How did you do all that?
like I said, depression and too much spare time. Haha.

Fair enough. I was banned because I kissed a white boy and I liked it.

Well there's the reason...you liked it! No one likes it if you like something! Misery enjoys misery and if you're happy it pisses some people right off!  :laugh3:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "RW"I laughed my way to banishment :)

Freud and vesna talk about it ALLLLLLL the time on the other board. I can't imagine why Dove would be shown the door on more than one board.

It's too bad she has to live with all that hate and a constant reminder of me when I barely give her a second thought.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I didn't simply annoy people. I was ip perma banned everywhere, had my own "bio", and destroyed a few places.  The things we do when we are depressed and have too much spare time lol. To this day I have some serious haters.

I was banned from most of the old Asian American boards. What do you mean you had own own "bio", and destroyed a few places?
I was doxxed twice and left three boards in shambles where to this day, they don't accept new members.

How did you do all that?

Depression is such a cruel bitch!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dove"I'm weird about anyone who names themselves "deadskinmask".

I think the Devil's Rejects imagery was apt.
Or house of a thousand corpses. "Whose your daddy??!!"  Lol

So if I changed my handle to "Dr Satan" you people would be creeped out by me?  :laugh3:

Terrible fucking film. :negative:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Freud and vesna talk about it ALLLLLLL the time on the other board. I can't imagine why Dove would be shown the door on more than one board.

And this thread prompted another round of gnashing of teeth and tearing of skin on the "toilet" otherwise known as Van.

Come to think of it I think the reason I got the boot was because I openly called the witches forum a "toilet". I remember "her" saying some to the effect that she wouldn't tolerate that on her forum.

But then again, I was never officially banned. I'm not as bad as all you criminal type fuckers. In fact I got a special invite by the evil queen herself, to come back when my attitude changed.  ac_sothere I just got thrown into the reject pile with the rest of the outcasts so that the "pet tranny" could erase our posts on a daily basis,....you know,....like flushing a toilet. How ironic.  :laugh3:

But hey, none of you guys got labeled as "a blob of hate" or "morally ill".  So I got that going for me. :thumbup:

Tops, bitches.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

How did you do all that?

Fair enough. I was banned because I kissed a white boy and I liked it.

There was more to it than that Shen Li and you know it.

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

And this thread prompted another round of gnashing of teeth and tearing of skin on the "toilet" otherwise known as Van.

Come to think of it I think the reason I got the boot was because I openly called the witches forum a "toilet". I remember "her" saying some to the effect that she wouldn't tolerate that on her forum.

But then again, I was never officially banned. I'm not as bad as all you criminal type fuckers. In fact I got a special invite by the evil queen herself, to come back when my attitude changed.  ac_sothere I just got thrown into the reject pile with the rest of the outcasts so that the "pet tranny" could erase our posts on a daily basis,....you know,....like flushing a toilet. How ironic.  :laugh3:

But hey, none of you guys got labeled as "a blob of hate" or "morally ill".  So I got that going for me. :thumbup:

Tops, bitches.

:ohmy:

RW

Tops, bitches.

You really got all the good names thrown at you.  I just got that my lips are "fat" and my mom should have beaten me more as a child because I deserved it.  That last one had everyone thinking she was a piece of shit.

I remember when she chucked you all up in the reject pile then wouldn't let me post there.  Hahaha!  She doesn't know how to moderate a forum so she just lets it be a free for all.  Then again, she does apply some rules once in a while in the most nonsensical way possible.  Even her most fervent supporters scratch their heads wondering WTF the kooky bitch is on about now.  

HAHAHA!  It's still funny!

Tell me Renee, why do you go over there and even read that shit?  There will be gnashing regardless.  I like to pretend the shitheads don't exist because, well, then they don't :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Tops, bitches.

You really got all the good names thrown at you.  I just got that my lips are "fat" and my mom should have beaten me more as a child because I deserved it.  That last one had everyone thinking she was a piece of shit.

Tell me Renee, why do you go over there and even read that shit.  There will be gnashing regardless.  I like to pretend they don't exist because, well, then they don't :)

I read several forums on a weekly basis and one of them is VF.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW":001_rolleyes:

What's wrong with that RW?

Most of the discussions are childish nonsense, but they have interesting topics too, and besides there are people I like very much on other forums including VF.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Tops, bitches.

I remember when she chucked you all up in the reject pile then wouldn't let me post there.  Hahaha!  She doesn't know how to moderate a forum so she just lets it be a free for all.  Then again, she does apply some rules once in a while in the most nonsensical way possible.  Even her most fervent supporters scratch their heads wondering WTF the kooky bitch is on about now.  

HAHAHA!  It's still funny!

Tell me Renee, why do you go over there and even read that shit?  There will be gnashing regardless.  I like to pretend the shitheads don't exist because, well, then they don't :)

You know, I really don't know why I read that shit. Because sometimes it infuriates me. I think it's part force of habit but mostly morbid curiosity.

Anyway there is an ass load of idiot trolls over there and every so often they talk about coming here and causing trouble, so I like to be prepared. A little recon every now and then never hurts. :laugh3:

Anyway it's kinda satisfying to know that l and we made enough of an impression on them that they can't seem to forget about us.

I remember that ridiculous and vile crack about you being abused as a child because you deserved it. It literally nauseated me.

Anonymous

^That was pretty fucking sick. Fash sends her kids to private xtian schools which is child abuse. Always quick to find fault with others but her shit doesn't stink. I generally don't approve of the state sticking it's nose into how parents raise their kids, but hers would b e better off any place other than with her.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview