Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 30 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"I will never treat you badly because you like her.

I, on the other, may not be so philanthropic.

Let's be clear. She may hate you out of jealousy, but she despises me because I hurt her and her forum for her malicious and unconscionable conduct.

None of this would have happened if I hadn't let the puppies of war off their leash.

Good times and noodle salad, as the saying goes.

I don't know. What I do know is that forum is one big reject rodeo. And that is being kind.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"The owner of another board who permabanned me.  Before doing so, she made a comment that my physically abusive mother should have beat me more as a child.  A lot of people thought that was a rather disgusting thing to say.  And we're talking A LOT.

She sounds like she has a screw loose.

Annie

She's an evil two faced b.... Some of the nasty stuff she's said about others, RW in particular, is just mind blowing.  Of course almost all of it but the recent dribble has been conveniently deleted  :sneaky2:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"She's an evil two faced b.... Some of the nasty stuff she's said about others, RW in particular, is just mind blowing.  Of course almost all of it but the recent dribble has been conveniently deleted  :sneaky2:

Truly the most hate-filled, vile human being I ever encountered on the internet. I have posted on some forums in the past that had some really angry people too.

Annie

My thoughts exactly Shen. Her nastiness is beyond belief and that's why newbies don't see it, but they will....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My thoughts exactly Shen. Her nastiness is beyond belief and that's why newbies don't see it, but they will....

Any enemy of her enemies is automatically her new bestie. She doesn't care if they are nazis, kiddy diddlers or rapists either.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"If that's the company she seeks then all the (non) power to her!

Only prerequisite is that they hate who she hates.

Annie

Haha can you imagine the resumes she'd get if they had to apply to her?

The cover letter (if they still do those) would read:

I have an amazing ability to suddenly hate and trash the very same people the forum boss hates. I am able to whine and cry at a drop of a hat. I am able to drop to the floor and kiss the slimy stinky feet of anyone who wishes me to.  I would make a great candidate to your forum as I have many years experience in douchery.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha can you imagine the resumes she'd get if they had to apply to her?

The cover letter (if they still do those) would read:

I have an amazing ability to suddenly hate and trash the very same people the forum boss hates. I am able to whine and cry at a drop of a hat. I would make an great candidate to your forum as I have many years experience in douchery.

[size=200]HIRED!![/size]

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"My thoughts exactly Shen. Her nastiness is beyond belief and that's why newbies don't see it, but they will....

This person hates you too?

Annie

I don't think she "hates" me but she has called me naive and off my rocker.  She and I got into it as well as a couple others who were just stirring the pot.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I don't think she "hates" me but she has called me naive and off my rocker.  She and I got into it as well as a couple others who were just stirring the pot.

She said you were off your rocker? Pot meet kettle. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Annie

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview