Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 49 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Haha, ya and I don't even own a rocking chair! Like wtf?  ac_wot  :laugh:

That woman is always quick to point out everyone else's faults, real or not, but will not acknowledge her own.

Annie

I was dumb enough to apologize for arguing and responding negatively back...so maybe I am off my rocker  ac_umm
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I was dumb enough to apologize for arguing and responding negatively back...so maybe I am off my rocker  ac_umm

Someone had to be an adult and gawd knows she is incapable of it.

Annie

It baffles me how she can trash some people so horribly and think nothing of it. Some of the stuff she's said about others is just horrible.  It makes me mad and sad at the same time.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It baffles me how she can trash some people so horribly and think nothing of it. Some of the stuff she's said about others is just horrible.  It makes me mad and sad at the same time.

She once called Renee "morally ill" if you can believe it. Where did that despiable twat get her her morality and ethics?

Annie

I saw that among other horrible uncalled for crap. Everyone has opinions of others but to to announce it that way was ruthless.

Anonymous

It's a shame how things have worked out..

Most of you have known her for five or more years.

RW

What irks me is she talks shit over in her outhouse to try to put strain on our board.  We had 2 weeks to get off her board and the idea was to move so we weren't taking advantage of her by biting the hand that feeds us.  For her to turn around and call me a predator for taking on all the migration and server administration is gross.  She won't stop until she tries to destroy us as well.  

It just doesn't end.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"It's a shame how things have worked out..

Yeah and we've seen first hand what she's done including starting her own forum with the members of DV forum, treating many many people like total shit and bullying them off her board, making up lies about people, being a hypocrite, etc.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Only the truly miserable ruthless would pull crap like that.  She can never get everyone to believe you are horrible and that must eat her up like crazy.

RW

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Only the truly miserable ruthless would pull crap like that.  She can never get everyone to believe you are horrible and that must eat her up like crazy.

Given her obsession with me, that's clearly the case.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"It's a shame how things have worked out..

Yeah and we've seen first hand what she's done including starting her own forum with the members of DV forum, treating many many people like total shit and bullying them off her board, making up lies about people, being a hypocrite, etc.

I registered at DV a few months before it went belly up. I never did hear the story how VF came into existence. Knowing that it involves evs, I am sure it is treachery, back stabbing and of course false allegations.

Annie

Wasn't it modded by someone else years ago? Like when it was actually fun? Ahh those were the days lol

RW

I don't know exactly why she branched off from DV.  I just know that it took me years to join VF because I didn't trust evs.  

It's always bugged me to have her given credit for "creating" a community when that community existed on DV before everyone moved on over to VF.  Maybe all those predatory real life forum gatherings suckered people into her grasp and away from DV.  Who's to say really?

HAHAHAHA
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't know exactly why she branched off from DV.  I just know that it took me years to join VF because I didn't trust evs.  

It's always bugged me to have her given credit for "creating" a community when that community existed on DV before everyone moved on over to VF.  Maybe all those predatory real life forum gatherings suckered people into her grasp and away from DV.  Who's to say really?

HAHAHAHA

You didn't trust Vesna when you were both on DV? Was she as much of a snake there as she is on VF? Did she have a lot of forum gatherings while still at DV?

BTW, she created nothing. Having a couple forums(DV and BF) die and inheriting the posters is not creation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview