Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "RW"Personally, I liked it better when he was muted.

internet is weird. it seems to me that however you deal with an idiot, they seem to find it as some type of victory.... if you ban em, they think they won something. you ignore em, they think they're in some perpetual state of win. even if you post around em, its some type of effect they're having.... i dunno. i do pity ppl who have to be online to achieve some type of revenge.... when i wanna hurt someones feelz or make someone mad, i go to their house and do it. instant gratification without any guess work or speculation....

So you think it's revenge or victory he seeks?

I thought it was attention, but I could very well be wrong.

It doesn't matter. Don't respond directly and if he wants to consider that a victory than let the baby have his bottle.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"Thanks for the alabamian philosophy...

I have you now... Even the name "deadskinmask" is to shock people...

i already explained my username 5 times total. if it 'shocks' you, i imagine a jack-in-the-box would damn near kill you, little fella.... :(

Odinson

Quote from: "deadskinmask"it may be attention. i dunno.... but hes pretty goddamn boring for an attention seeker.... i'm not sure what his motivation is but the result puts me to sleep most of the time.... no personality, no style.... :(

And you have a personality?

Do something funny.  :laugh:  I´ll laugh.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"it may be attention. i dunno.... but hes pretty goddamn boring for an attention seeker.... i'm not sure what his motivation is but the result puts me to sleep most of the time.... no personality, no style.... :(

Well exactly, watching paint dry is more exciting.

RW

BINGO!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

i already explained my username 5 times total. if it 'shocks' you, i imagine a jack-in-the-box would damn near kill you, little fella.... :(

Other people have remarked how original your username is and I agree.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Im usually pretty direct but I don't enjoy people who bring NOTHING to the party.  Those people don't get invited to my house to hang out with all my cool friends.

But Odi says he has a really big dick so I guess that's something....... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

It has a shock value... Boy...  ac_toofunny

Deadskinmask... Oh come on... You can explain it away like some muslim queer... It is what it is...

Explain more things to me...

A volvo is not a car perhaps?

Or RK-62 is not an assault rifle?

Or my fucking knife is not gonna get you if me met...

deadskinmask

jesus, odi.... i'm wearing a duck costume.... what the fuck else do you expect??? if that don't tickle your funny bone, goddamn.... hire a monkey, you cocksucker... :(

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"jesus, odi.... i'm wearing a duck costume.... what the fuck else do you expect??? if that don't tickle your funny bone, goddamn.... hire a monkey, you cocksucker... :(

Apparently he not only finds you attractive but he wants to skin you as well.

Fucking buffalo Bob.   :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"Im usually pretty direct but I don't enjoy people who bring NOTHING to the party.  Those people don't get invited to my house to hang out with all my cool friends.

But Odi says he has a really big dick so I guess that's something....... ac_biggrin

We dont really talk about our dicks... I only started talking about dick sizes when I met foreigners.

I fall short in my male attributes.

Odinson

I think some1 else made a post of deadskinmasks name...

Thats like holding a severed head of an enemy in the internet...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"

We dont really talk about our dicks... I only started talking about dick sizes when I met foreigners.

ac_toofunny First true thing you've ever said you boring little wanker.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"

ac_toofunny First true thing you've ever said you boring little wanker.

I was talking about the feelings of which you people project...

deadskinmask

i agree that Odi is boring as fuck but i don't think hes a boring person.... i imagine hes been conditioned by negative reactions to the point that he refuses to put any effort into posting.... when i first started at VF, i kidded with him about being a robot. he did improve alot. not as nearly as bland as he is now....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview