Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 50 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree that Odi is boring as fuck but i don't think hes a boring person.... i imagine hes been conditioned by negative reactions to the point that he refuses to put any effort into posting.... when i first started at VF, i kidded with him about being a robot. he did improve alot. not as nearly as bland as he is now....

He refuses or her CAN'T? I suspect the latter, but then again I don't give a flying fuck either.

deadskinmask

he strikes me as reasonably intelligent. i imagine he could hold his own in a conversation, were he so inclined....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"he strikes me as reasonably intelligent. i imagine he could hold his own in a conversation, were he so inclined....

Ok then he's pretending to be boring.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"he strikes me as reasonably intelligent. i imagine he could hold his own in a conversation, were he so inclined....

no so much pretending. hes just a lazy poster because ppl expect it from him and treat him as such.... its an 'unrelenting force meets immoveable object' type situation.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

no so much pretending. hes just a lazy poster because ppl expect it from him and treat him as such.... its an 'unrelenting force meets immoveable object' type situation.... :(

If that's the case then I recommend he take a nice long hiatus from forums and come back when he's feeling more energized about his posts. Will that ever happen? FUCK NO!!

deadskinmask

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"same days you hunt the bear.... some days the bear hunts you....

I never heard that one before, but then again I have FOBby English.

Anonymous

If that's the case then I recommend he take a nice long hiatus from forums and come back when he's feeling more energized about his posts. Will that ever happen? FUCK NO!!

Short breaks from all social media can be a good idea..

Come back refreshed.

Renee

Wow, I never realized that it's our fault that he posts like a one dimensional moron.

I feel terrible now.  :laugh3:

Hey, thanks for the FYI.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

Wow, I never realized that it's our fault that he posts like a one dimensional moron.

Hey, thanks for the FYI.

i can't say whos to blame. its chicken vs egg.... thats just my opinion and i'm probably wrong. its happened before....

Anonymous

Hey, thanks for the FYI.

I didn't think that was what deadskinmask was saying, but I might be wrong.

Renee

Hey, thanks for the FYI.

i can't say whos to blame. its chicken vs egg.... thats just my opinion and i'm probably wrong. its happened before....

Well take it from someone who has known Odi a bit longer than you.

On more than a few occasions I have given the guy the benefit of the doubt. I've treated him as an intellectual equal and I've treated him like a foot stool and everything in-between and the reaction you get from him varies very little.  :laugh:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

On more than a few occasions I have given the guy the benefit of the doubt. I've treated him as an intellectual equal and I've treated him like a foot stool and everything in-between and the reaction you get from him varies very little.  :laugh:

I remember when oddstain first showed up on ACC. He slithered over to VF from here.

Anonymous

I remember when oddstain first showed up on ACC. He slithered over to VF from here.

I also remember when he registered here and yes Renee has always given people a chance.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview