Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I won't mind calling him fat head when he calls me stupid  :laugh3:

Fat head calling anyone stupid is like me accusing anyone of being a pot stirrer. Wait a minute, it takes one to know one. :laugh3:

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"I won't mind calling him fat head when he calls me stupid  :laugh3:

Watson has been very rude since his arrival.

Annie

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"Yes, calling someone stupid for no reason is pretty rude  :mad:

And childish GrAnnie.

Braveheart

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Watson has been very rude since his arrival.

He could have only done that to make a presence. Now that he has done that he may no longer feel the need to troll and flame. :laugh3:

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Annie

Anonymous

I was told I was a member of Blurt's forum and I told her she was full of it. Well, turns out I AM a member of the white's only forum. Blurt kept the membership when old Vesna started hosting him.

It was funny cuz there was a warning from 2014. :43(2):Too fucking funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was told I was a member of Blurt's forum and I told her she was full of it. Well, turns out I AM a member of the white's only forum. Blurt kept the membership when old Vesna started hosting him.

Aren't you lucky. :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I was told I was a member of Blurt's forum and I told her she was full of it. Well, turns out I AM a member of the white's only forum. Blurt kept the membership when old Vesna started hosting him.

I saw your handle among the members, but no posts..

It was either you or someone took your handle.

Anonymous

I never noticed that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I never noticed that.

Shen Li is listed in the members.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview