Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 48 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I think toilet is an apt description of it but then again, a bunch of us spent years posting there making us a tad more qualified in the comment department.

I understand that. I never registered there. I took an occasional glance there and knew I am not a good fit for it. You guys are the experts.

Although I laugh along with some of the comical threads we have had here, My reason to participate are ideas and information. I do not get the appeal of VF or TR. I do not see what the likes of Scouse, Freud, odi or Joak get out of the experience. :confused1:

All you need to know is that everyone has their reasons for being here or there or wherever. Everyone comes away with a different experience and has a different criteria for enjoyment of online life.

You don't need to understand it, just accept it and use it as best you can to beat them up. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I think toilet is an apt description of it but then again, a bunch of us spent years posting there making us a tad more qualified in the comment department.

I understand that. I never registered there. I took an occasional glance there and knew I am not a good fit for it. You guys are the experts.

Although I laugh along with some of the comical threads we have had here, My reason to participate are ideas and information. I do not get the appeal of VF or TR. I do not see what the likes of Scouse, Freud, odi or Joak get out of the experience. :confused1:

All you need to know is that everyone has their reasons for being here or there or wherever. Everyone comes away with a different experience and has a different criteria for enjoyment of online life.

You don't need to understand it, just accept it and use it as best you can to beat them up. :laugh3:

I would prefer to ignore them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"Toilet is not the word I would use to describe evs' forum. It's a troll forum, but for some reason there are people who enjoy that.

Do you remember when the BF trolls were here?

They would always say you seem angry..

They were hoping they could make us angry..

It's a juvenile form of entertainment.

Anonymous

^ I never used to troll until I registered at DV just before it went tits up. When you hang with the white folks, their peculiar ways are bound to rub off on ya.

Bricktop

easter bunny

It's more like a backed-up toilet because it won't flush.

:laugh3:

Annie

Quote from: "easter bunny"

And evs is the  broken toilet handle.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"
Quote from: "easter bunny"

And evs is the  broken toilet handle.

Where is this place so I can see it for myself?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Friends don't let friends circle the bowl.

Is that where those two bullshitters Freud and odinson came from?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

They are on VF all the time, but they were both here first.

Renee

Odinson came to the old ACC from there. Both those two have since made it there permanent home.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Odinson came to the old ACC from there. Both those two have since made it there permanent home.

Odinson was on ACC before he registered at VF Renee.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

If you're curious go see for your self.

Odinson was on ACC before he registered at VF Renee.

Are you sure and does it really matter what slimy hole that mental gimp crawled out of?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview