Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 41 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Friends don't let friends circle the bowl.

Is that where those two bullshitters Freud and odinson came from?

Odinson came to the old ACC from there. Both those two have since made it there permanent home.

If you're curious go see for your self.

Odinson was on ACC before he registered at VF Renee.

Are you sure and does it really matter what slimy hole that mental gimp crawled out of?

He was here about a week or two before he registered at VF..

Both Odinson and Seoul came from Topix.

Renee

\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Odinson came to the old ACC from there. Both those two have since made it there permanent home.

Are you sure and does it really matter what slimy hole that mental gimp crawled out of?

Oh yeah, I forgot, Odinson found ACC on a search for Asian whores.....Now I remember. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I don't want to advertise for that shit hole.

Well sorry but you have members here that bounce back and forth so it's not exactly a secret.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't want to advertise for that shit hole.

Well sorry but you have members here that bounce back and forth so it's not exactly a secret.

Links to here aren't allowed there, so it only seems fair to me.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Oh yeah, I forgot, Odinson found ACC on a search for Asian whores.....Now I remember. ac_biggrin

You need money for whores and that guy does not earn money.

Anonymous

I was sent the link to Vancouver Forum. It did not seem that odd, but it is hard to tell from a thirty second look. Dinky Freud was right there just like you guys said he would be. :crazy:

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"I was sent the link to Vancouver Forum. It did not seem that odd, but it is hard to tell from a thirty second look. Dinky Freud was right there just like you guys said he would be. :crazy:

It's a shadow of what it once was. It's now populated with halfwits and the hardcore sycophants (with a few exceptions). To the casual observer who is unaware of the true nature of the owner and her crew, it will seem like nothing terribly unusal.

Honestly, there are a few people over there that are still rather decent, they are not all scum. You'll be able to spot the good from the bad pretty quickly, just like here. Just remember if you do join, always say that we here at the BC are the "bad guys", just awful people and always say that evs and her drooling followers are all "sweetness and light"and you will be just fine ac_biggrin

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"I was sent the link to Vancouver Forum. It did not seem that odd, but it is hard to tell from a thirty second look. Dinky Freud was right there just like you guys said he would be. :crazy:

It's a shadow of what it once was. It's now populated with halfwits and the hardcore sycophants (with a few exceptions). To the casual observer who is unaware of the true nature of the owner and her crew, it will seem like nothing terribly unusal.

Honestly, there are a few people over there that are still rather decent, they are not all scum. You'll be able to spot the good from the bad pretty quickly, just like here. Just remember if you do join, always say that we here at the BC are the "bad guys", just awful people and always say that evs and her drooling followers are all "sweetness and light"and you will be just fine.

it seems to be the same way in both places.... i'm not judging. just pointing out the similarities....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

Honestly, there are a few people over there that are still rather decent, they are not all scum. You'll be able to spot the good from the bad pretty quickly, just like here. Just remember if you do join, always say that we here at the BC are the "bad guys", just awful people and always say that evs and her drooling followers are all "sweetness and light"and you will be just fine.

it seems to be the same way in both places.... i'm not judging. just pointing out the similarities....

I'm tired of it..

I thought it would have stopped by now, but one or two people want to keep the childishness going..

And in VF's case that is Odinson and Freud.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

I'm tired of it..

I thought it would have stopped by now, but one or two people want to keep the childishness going..

And in VF's case that is Odinson and Freud.

i'm in complete agreement with you on this.... the real animosity is only held by a few on each side. i think both sites have some great ppl worth posting with.... i know that oil and water don't mix. but oil and water don't obsess over each other either.... live and let live....

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview