Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Blurt's Forum Registration Should Read For Whites Only

Started by Anonymous, December 12, 2015, 11:56:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Awww that's too bad.  It's sad to watch what she does to people who think her actions are disgusting.

Be careful slappy.

I'm careful what I say.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Because that level of volitility doesn't make for a healthy relationship.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

A healthy relationship with Vesna??

ac_lmfao

There is only one possible route to that fantasy; kow tow to her and agree with everything she says, no matter how much you believe she is wrong.

She is incredibly effective at subjugating weaker minds to her way of thinking. She uses praise and amplified extolment to seduce the insecure and lonely into her web of lies and duplicity, and if she does not succeed you become a sworn and lifelong enemy of her state.

Further evidence; Mimi and Blurt, both close compadres...both avoid discussing issues with her and getting involed in her fiascos, yet they regard her as a close and wondeerful friend.

Ah, yes...she's the great pretender.

Hey, if she can badmouth ME over there, I can badmouth her over here. She is welcome to come and challenge my assertions, just I did with hers.

Annie

"Further evidence; Mimi and Blurt, both close compadres...both avoid discussing issues with her and getting involed in her fiascos, yet they regard her as a close and wondeerful friend."

That's the clincher why I was turned off being her "friend". I don't know how anyone could be friends with someone who is so angry at someone else for no apparent reason.  She's said a LOT of very horrible stuff about several people, it's just draw dropping. Why would anyone want to remain close friends with a person like that?  :shock:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie""Further evidence; Mimi and Blurt, both close compadres...both avoid discussing issues with her and getting involed in her fiascos, yet they regard her as a close and wondeerful friend."

That's the clincher why I was turned off being her "friend". I don't know how anyone could be friends with someone who is so angry at someone else for no apparent reason.  She's said a LOT of very horrible stuff about several people, it's just draw dropping. Why would anyone want to remain close friends with a person like that?  :shock:

This is the first time I have seen this side of the owner of VF. I have no problem with her, but the hatred of RW is irrational. It's disturbing to read it.

Lydo Wolf

RW is not the first person she has done this to but go post how much you like RW and watch how fast she turns on you and attacks you.  RW barely ever says bad stuff about her yet she goes on and on about her. She flips out on people if they don't hate RW as much as she does. She's completely out of control.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"RW is not the first person she has done this to but go post how much you like RW and watch how fast she turns on you and attacks you.  RW barely ever says bad stuff about her yet she goes on and on about her. She flips out on people if they don't hate RW as much as she does. She's completely out of control.

As I have stated before, VF is not for me and vice versa.

Lydo Wolf

The owner isn't for me either with her rabid hatred of RW who hasn't been on her board in months and who seems to want nothing to do with her.  The only people she has backing her are trolls and she doesn't even see it. It's pure insanity.

Watson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Lydo Wolf"RW is not the first person she has done this to but go post how much you like RW and watch how fast she turns on you and attacks you.  RW barely ever says bad stuff about her yet she goes on and on about her. She flips out on people if they don't hate RW as much as she does. She's completely out of control.

It's no place for vapid cowards like you. You stay here in the safety of this rotting pile of pig dung.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"

And you call me repetitive...

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie""Further evidence; Mimi and Blurt, both close compadres...both avoid discussing issues with her and getting involed in her fiascos, yet they regard her as a close and wondeerful friend."

Anyone can see that Vesna has a personality disorder.

Anyway, Blurt and his equally effeminate brother are delusional. They are both in their 50's, single and accomplished sweet fuck all with their lives, but for some bizarre reason think they are better than most single. Sickening wastes of skin, the both of them.

RW

I like GrandpaP and Blurt despite things that have been said between us.  I think both are big hearted guys and I can find no fault in that.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I like GrandpaP and Blurt despite things that have been said between us.  I think both are big hearted guys and I can find no fault in that.

Self-righteous cocksuckers, the both of them. I hate effeminate men and I make no apologies for that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview