News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Have You Seen All The STAR WARS Merchandise Out There?

Started by the shark hunter, December 12, 2015, 01:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

the shark hunter

... STAR WARS overload!

... i have to say i'm almost appalled at all the STAR WARS merchandise and tie-ins being sold. it seems as though every store is selling STAR WARS stuff. i've never seen anything like it before...

... have you noticed this? what's your reaction to it? have you bought anything? are the youth really that into STAR WARS or is it more for the older fans?

... comments?
http://www.callumhouston.com/index.html\">THE CALLUM HOUSTON WEB PAGE

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... STAR WARS overload!

... i have to say i'm almost appalled at all the STAR WARS merchandise and tie-ins being sold. it seems as though every store is selling STAR WARS stuff. i've never seen anything like it before...

... have you noticed this? what's your reaction to it? have you bought anything? are the youth really that into STAR WARS or is it more for the older fans?

... comments?

Yes, I have the shark hunter..

I bought some for my son for Christmas.

the shark hunter

Quote from: "Fashionista"

... comments?

... that's wonderful, Fashionista!  hope he doesn't read this forum or it might spoil the surprise ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"

... comments?

... that's wonderful, Fashionista!  hope he doesn't read this forum or it might spoil the surprise ...

That's a good point the shark hunter.

:laugh:

the shark hunter

... i have to admit that being a reformed collector part of my unease is that if i was a collector of STAR WARS merch i'd be frustrated about how much stuff i'd have to buy to keep up ...

... it was all the electronic stuff i saw at staples that really amazed me ...

Anonymous

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i have to admit that being a reformed collector part of my unease is that if i was a collector of STAR WARS merch i'd be frustrated about how much stuff i'd have to buy to keep up ...

Have you kept any of your childhood toys the shark hunter?

the shark hunter

Quote from: "the shark hunter"... i have to admit that being a reformed collector part of my unease is that if i was a collector of STAR WARS merch i'd be frustrated about how much stuff i'd have to buy to keep up ...

... none of the toys, Fashionista, but i do have quite a collection of horror and sci-fi movie magazines that i loved as a boy ...

Anonymous

... none of the toys, Fashionista, but i do have quite a collection of horror and sci-fi movie magazines that i loved as a boy ...

A friend of my husband is 41 and still has original Star Wars action figures from his very early childhood.

the shark hunter

A friend of my husband is 41 and still has original Star Wars action figures from his very early childhood.

... not surprising really.  why NOT keep the things you loved as a child?

Anonymous

I wish I kept more toys too the shark hunter.

ac_unsure

the shark hunter

ac_unsure

... i threw out most of my magazines so i actually had to repurchase them on the collectible market at much higher prices ...

... what kinds of toys did you have, Fashionista?

Anonymous

Is there a lot of Charlie Brown merchandise around? I would think so.

@realAzhyaAryola

I saw a lot of these Star Wars merchandise at the airport gift shops.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"I saw a lot of these Star Wars merchandise at the airport gift shops.

And I could imagine the mark up at an airport store. The only thing I buy at the airport is cigarettes and alcohol from duty free.

Anonymous

ac_unsure

... i threw out most of my magazines so i actually had to repurchase them on the collectible market at much higher prices ...

... what kinds of toys did you have, Fashionista?

Dolls and houses the shark hunter.

ac_smile