The best topic

Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I should have added "If TF doesn't go off in anticipation and ruin the whole thing for our pet"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Time Flies" Don't worry instigator, I got your back against these self-loathing racist Asian bitches.

Shhh. Don't tell him you are standing behind him. He might just orgasm thinking about the possibilities

You're not supposed to say that when I'm drinking CC.   :lol:
Permanently off his rocker

cc

Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Time Flies" Don't worry instigator, I got your back against these self-loathing racist Asian bitches.

Shhh. Don't tell him you are standing behind him. He might just orgasm thinking about the possibilities

You're not supposed to say that when I'm drinking CC.   :lol:
sorry bout that guy, lol. I just couldn't stop myself

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I should have added "If TF doesn't go off in anticipation and ruin the whole thing for our pet"

I think that slap down from a woman will keep mr no luck with the ladies away for a while.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"I should have added "If TF doesn't go off in anticipation and ruin the whole thing for our pet"

I think that slap down from a woman will keep mr no luck with the ladies away for a while.

I have been married for 13 and one half years now and Time Flies still blames me for the state of his personal life.

:roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I have been married for 13 and one half years now and Time Flies still blames me for the state of his personal life.

:roll:

Some things Time Flies says are true, but he has a negative view of EVERY Asian woman married to a white man.

Gary Oak

Why is Time Flies in Canada ? Nobody is forcing him to stay ? I want him to answer this question

Time Flies

I am glad you find the bigotry that Asian men face everyday from internalized racists like Fashionista so amusing. I assume you either don't care or you favour the Western media's war on Asian men. Are you even aware you are perpetuating negative media Western stereotypes about Asian men? It's clear that Dairy Queen sellouts like Fashionista are not the only reason for the West's successful desexing campaign against Asian men. You seem only too happy to help fan the flames of anti Asian male racism.

cc

Quote from: "Time Flies"

I am glad you find the bigotry that Asian men face everyday from internalized racists like Fashionista so amusing. I assume you either don't care or you favour the Western media's war on Asian men. Are you even aware you are perpetuating negative media Western stereotypes about Asian men? It's clear that Dairy Queen sellouts like Fashionista are not the only reason for the West's successful desexing campaign against Asian men. You seem only too happy to help fan the flames of anti Asian male racism.

I can't recall ever seeing such a tirade of self-serving paranoia. Boggles the mind.

I didn't even know the fuckup was Asian, yet you make my DESERVED / EARNED comments on a dipshit's person into an international plot against ... what was it now? "desexing campaign against Asian men". WTF? If you can't get it up, look within, mate.

"desexing campaign" .. LOL .. I spit my coffee all over my keyboard laughing at that silliness

Anonymous

Quote from: "Time Flies"

I can't recall ever seeing such a tirade of self-serving paranoia. Boggles the mind.

I didn't even know the fuckup was Asian, yet you make my DESERVED / EARNED comments on a dipshit's person into an international plot against ... what was it now? "desexing campaign against Asian men". WTF? If you can't get it up, look within, mate.

"desexing campaign" .. LOL .. I spit my coffee all over my keyboard laughing at that silliness

I know cc and I agree...what do you say to such conspiracy foolishness..

Apparently my 13 and 1/2 year marriage to my caucasian husband has also been a significant factor in him being single and not by choice. :roll:

Gary Oak

You should see how the san yi on triad run Hong Kong TV stations portray foreigners

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"You should see how the san yi on triad run Hong Kong TV stations portray foreigners

It is silly for man who cannot find a nice lady to blame it on the movies and TV.

Gary Oak

Lot's of chinese guys do and you know it. Hong Kong TV's portrayal of whites doesn't effect white guys there though

Gary Oak

What the blazes is a "Dairy Queen Sell out"?

instigator

IF YOU REALIZED HOW MUCH WE ARE BEING MANIPULATED YOU'D UNDERSTAND.

WATCH ZEITGEST AND ZEITGEIST MOVING FORWARD FOR FREE ON NETFLIX AND YOU WILL REALIZE CONSUMER CULTURE AND EVERYTHING ELSE THEY PROJECT IS HOW THEY MAKE US COMPLY.

IT IS NO DIFFERENT WHEN ISSUING RACIST PORTRAYALS.

PEOPLE JUST COMPLY BECAUSE THEY'VE BEEN PROGRAMMED SINCE BIRTH TO BE CONSUMERS OF MATERIALISM AND PROPAGANDA

WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE THINGS YOU DO ARE ACTUALLY UNDER YOUR OWN CONTROL?

(it is called planned obsolescence. to progress consumer culture to make you buy, companies intentionally make things obsolete.

in products, even if 1 minor component fails it gets tossed in the garbage so they can sell you a newer version.

this will eventually exhaust all resources and make everything way more expensive.

if they can make you mindlessly buy stuff imagine how it can make you percieve and act in other ways)