The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"If Constipator was Vietnamese he wouldn't know the term Chaoheihei means smelly air in cantonese

Uhh okay dumbass

It's the obvious truth and a chinese traitor monkey Canadiscam such as your FAN QING FU MING self knows it

Whoa gary oak the racist ape is shooting out of his anus again like a fully automatic machine gun.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

Hong Kongers calling anybody a racist is Hypocracy to the extreme. When speaking cantonese to a Hong Konger they will pretend not to understand you because they are so racist that they don't want to talk to you. They don't want you to know cantonese even though they want to come to Canada. They look down on mainlanders,filipinos  down more on indonesians,indians,blacks etc...the list is endless.

EU

And which cultures/creed/races are on your hate list Larry?

About the same as theirs ya fckin dimwit.

Don't you have a job to do or something because watching you and Zetsu square off is like watching mould grow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Zetsu"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"If Constipator was Vietnamese he wouldn't know the term Chaoheihei means smelly air in cantonese

Uhh okay dumbass

It's the obvious truth and a chinese traitor monkey Canadiscam such as your FAN QING FU MING self knows it

You are nuts

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "instigator"i'm tall handsome and rich. i've had girlfriends that are models so that's all the proof you need.

no worries here. just want to better the world for /lpha asian mankind

So if you're successful, rich and surrounded by models, why would you complain about how you're treated?

According to your story, you're proof that Asian males are treated better than most people.

He does contradict himself frequently.

Kala

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Time Flies" Don't worry instigator, I got your back against these self-loathing racist Asian bitches.

Shhh. Don't tell him you are standing behind him. He might just orgasm thinking about the possibilities

I am glad you find the bigotry that Asian men face everyday from internalized racists like Fashionista so amusing. I assume you either don't care or you favour the Western media's war on Asian men. Are you even aware you are perpetuating negative media Western stereotypes about Asian men? It's clear that Dairy Queen sellouts like Fashionista are not the only reason for the West's successful desexing campaign against Asian men. You seem only too happy to help fan the flames of anti Asian male racism.

Nature not the media has made Asian men shorter and less manly than other men. You should accept it and focus on areas where you can compete with white men.

heinzy

Nature not the media has made Asian men shorter and  less manly than other men.

Utter & complete dross  :x

Romero

Quote from: "Kala"Nature not the media has made Asian men shorter and less manly than other men. You should accept it and focus on areas where you can compete with white men.

You're a white guy pretending to be an Asian girl. There's no competition.

instigator

i'm pretty tall so you are wrong troll.

heinzy

Quote from: "instigator"i'm tall handsome and rich. i've had girlfriends that are models so that's all the proof you need.

///

Uhmmm, your 'proofs' are  spoofs.  :lol:

Men endowed with only some of those qualities  you are mentioning - never mind the entire assortment  - have simply no time or appetite to spend much  time on the internet , much less on a website such as this.

Why don't they have time you ask?

Because *tall handsome and rich guys with girlfriends that are models * spend all their precious time to maintain ; to take care of ; their attributes ,significant acquisitions  & acquaintances . They don't need to prove themselves on an insignificant website like you do.

Because beautiful and intelligent women move in fairly restricted   circles, it is highly improbable you'd ever be so privileged to be near one ....in the unlikely case that you'd be so unfortunate , you - like so many men - would be utterly  intimidated by her sheer presence ; your mind goes blank; you'd just freeze and be tongue tied.

So, the more  you brag -----  the more you lie!!! Start growing up  :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "heinzy"

///

Uhmmm, your 'proofs' are  spoofs.  :lol:

Men endowed with only some of those qualities  you are mentioning - never mind the entire assortment  - have simply no time or appetite to spend much  time on the internet , much less on a website such as this.

Why don't they have time you ask?

Because *tall handsome and rich guys with girlfriends that are models * spend all their precious time to maintain ; to take care of ; their attributes ,significant acquisitions  & acquaintances . They don't need to prove themselves on an insignificant website like you do.

Because beautiful and intelligent women move in fairly restricted   circles, it is highly improbable you'd ever be so privileged to be near one ....in the unlikely case that you'd be so unfortunate , you - like so many men - would be utterly  intimidated by her sheer presence ; your mind goes blank; you'd just freeze and be tongue tied.

So, the more  you brag -----  the more you lie!!! Start growing up  :)

I don't believe a word instigator writes. If he was half the man he pretends to be he wouldn't be here as you pointed out heinzy.

instigator

why would i lie? is it so unusual i'm 6'-0"

isn't that a bit presumptious?

fact of the matter is you can liar all you want

i'm settled in and married now but my earlier years were pretty wild so i don't mind spending some time talking about my asian experiences here.

it is the furthering of /lpha asian mankind. to show what an awesome life one can live while also protesting or commenting on whichever issues are important.

cc

falling down laffin

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/images/smilies/roll.gif">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

instigator

it's like a political administration here.

make me the enemy.

don't believe anything i say

like the USA saying vietnam or any other economic war in middle east is justified.

why would i need to lie?

i live in a new m**nsion, married with kids, tall and handsome. not the distorted image you imagine.

that is your self dep*recating def**eatist ap*l*gist viewpoint. you are biased towards m**ngrelism

i represent /lpha asian mankind.

cc

You are no enemy. Don't flatter yourself

You are N O T H I N G .... is what you are .... N O T H I N G
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell