The best topic

Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Asian Girls and White Guys

Started by Kala, December 29, 2012, 02:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Pinay"I'm southeast asian and my hubby is white but I don't pay much attention to other people's reaction when they see us together. Actually I don't really care what they think and what they say  8-)

do you like to cuddle ??????

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Female Asian Racists"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.

If you were showing off like Asian skanks usually do with their white catches, then I'd just walk across the room and slap you hard in front of him. Trust you, he and you won't think yourself such a hot shot after that.  :o

this could possibly be the funniest post i've ever seen on a forum....FAS you're killing me..[attachment=0]lol-045.gif[/attachment]

instigator

bottom line is m@ngrels only usually like m@ngrels

they don't gain the respect of their peers.

i was at a 2 year olds birthday party yesterday.

i brought my 8month old son and wife. there was an asian girl there with a gangster tattoo roided white bf.

that's no thang but my son got all the attention, the cutest baby there out of 6-7 kids, everyone was holding him and kissing him.

no one paid any mind to the m@ngrel family and their baby.

we all know they are both rejects and have mental problems but blame usually goes against the girl. man is a foreign horndog towards any female possible, that's pretty normal.

it's the women who chose to accept that status of asian blow up doll so the blame lays firmly on them.

no one likes m@ngrels

instigator

m@ngrels will never be respected or accepted by anyone,

they are outcasts, bizarre, abnormal, with no real place in this world.

it's a real confusing situation to inflict on your m@ngrel just due to perverse behaviour

Gary Oak

How respected and accepted is constipator ?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"How respected and accepted is constipator ?

About as respected and accepted as you are. Both of you are boring, repetitive social outcasts.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "instigator"bottom line is m@ngrels only usually like m@ngrels

they don't gain the respect of their peers.

i was at a 2 year olds birthday party yesterday.

i brought my 8month old son and wife. there was an asian girl there with a gangster tattoo roided white bf.

that's no thang but my son got all the attention, the cutest baby there out of 6-7 kids, everyone was holding him and kissing him.

no one paid any mind to the m@ngrel family and their baby.

we all know they are both rejects and have mental problems but blame usually goes against the girl. man is a foreign horndog towards any female possible, that's pretty normal.

it's the women who chose to accept that status of asian blow up doll so the blame lays firmly on them.

no one likes m@ngrels

I must have mistaken you for another poster because for sure I thought you were somewhat intelligent but after reading this post, I laughed so hard. Hahaha!  :lol: Sorry, I thought you were someone else.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"It's one of those things I have blinders to. I just don't notice it and even if an Asian male was present in the room and can't stand my white companion then that's just too bad. It would not matter to me one bit. The effort he takes to get upset at me will be lost with me.

If you were showing off like Asian skanks usually do with their white catches, then I'd just walk across the room and slap you hard in front of him. Trust you, he and you won't think yourself such a hot shot after that.  :o

Try that on me and let's see how you like your body aches after that or your very black eye. I don't go around showing off. Maybe that's what you would do if some white guy decided to give you a chance. I don't consider white guys as catches. Hey, there are bad apples among them too. I've been married to my white husband for 21 years now and although some of those have been happy, we've come to the realization that we would like to explore separation and I am totally okay with that! It's about time!
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

this could possibly be the funniest post i've ever seen on a forum....FAS you're killing me..[attachment=0]lol-045.gif[/attachment]

Yeah, it's a whole lot of steam but that's all daydreaming. She tries anything with me and I will show her something she won't forget. I did not join the boxing club for nothing.
@realAzhyaAryola

Gary Oak

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"How respected and accepted is constipator ?

About as respected and accepted as you are. Both of you are boring, repetitive social outcasts.

Seoulfag you stupid boring gay cocksucker. I am boring ? How can a whiny little cunt like you call me boring ?I am a social outcast ? This must imply that you are a star ? You aren't even a star at you favourite gaybar ffs! fuck off and die you small cocked little gimpanzee

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "Shen Li"
I don't know what to say Azhya. You can contact me anytime if you want to talk about this.

Aw, sweet, Shen Li. Thanks. However, please do not fret. It's the right thing to do. Couples grow apart.
@realAzhyaAryola

Pinay

Quote from: "Pinay"I'm southeast asian and my hubby is white but I don't pay much attention to other people's reaction when they see us together. Actually I don't really care what they think and what they say  8-)

Just remember that it's you, us whites hate, not him.

oh really ?  ;)  why, are u insecure ?  :lol:

Pinay

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

do you like to cuddle ??????

Well, I love to cuddle Obvious Li  ;)  not with strangers though  :P

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

That's admirable, Shen Li. Ask Munday how true that is. Shen Li, you are young and idealistic. I was once like you, even sounded just like you at your age.
@realAzhyaAryola