Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Herman"When I was young and stupid I did some stupid things. One of those things was partying with the HA and nomads. They use several layers of stooges between full patch members to insulate themselves from prosecution. Hangers on and prospects are the ones who get caught with drugs and weapons and go to jail. That is a hell of a price to pay just for the hope that one day you might get to wear their colors.

Is that another criminal biker gang Herman?

They are indies. They are not members of a club chapter, but have the same respect as a full club member. The territorial rocker or bottom patch will  say Nomads.

I thought Nomads were a bike gang. Competitors of the Angels.

The HA do not have much for competition where I live.

It's been the Angels in the Bay Area for as long as I can remember. There was another association called the Gypsy Jokers. I remember a few confrontations between the two clubs. I believe the Jokers were from Vallejo Ca. They used to hang in a funky bar near Mare Island. Such wonderful memories.

No Vagos or Mongols? They are both really big in Southern Cali.

They both have chapters in the Bay area. There was a shoot out at a Starbucks in San Jose. The HA San Jose chapter president was killed by a Vagos full patch member and another Vago was shot, but survived.

Anonymous

They both have chapters in the Bay area. There was a shoot out at a Starbucks in San Jose. The HA San Jose chapter president was killed by a Vagos full patch member and another Vago was shot, but survived.

All lies Herm. They were too busy distributing bikes for kids and striving for global peace. :001_tongue: