News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

I have been permanently banned from Evs forum...

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2015, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"I dunno  ac_dunno

He claims he was permanently banned from VF, but I doubt that's really the case.

to my knowledge, nobody gets banned anymore. time outs are the maximum.... i believe hes posting there now as we speak....

I didn't believe him anyway. He USED to be normal at one time. Now, he's totally fucked.

RW

Weren't you the only going off about liking him as a poster?

He's a shit stirring half wit with a major substance abuse problem.  And that's all he is.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

He claims he was permanently banned from VF, but I doubt that's really the case.

to my knowledge, nobody gets banned anymore. time outs are the maximum.... i believe hes posting there now as we speak....

I didn't believe him anyway. He USED to be normal at one time. Now, he's totally fucked.

hes hurting. you can see it in his posts. nothing to do about it though. but being online ain't helping him.... :(

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Weren't you the only going off about liking him as a poster?

He's a shit stirring half wit with a major substance abuse problem.  And that's all he is.

I do like him. I remember the way he was. Occasionally he still can post a cogent thought, but it's become rare and for the reasons you wrote.

RW

hes hurting. you can see it in his posts. nothing to do about it though. but being online ain't helping him.... :(

I get that misery likes company but company doesn't always like misery.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Oh we know, but the abuse of mods is unacceptable..

I don't see it because it happens after I've gone to bed.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"

i'm not defending him. i just feel bad for him. thats all....

Renee

Aw, I'm all choked up. Maybe we should take up a collection?

On second thought, Mel would just spend it on bottom shelf vodka and whatever is passing for heroin in his neighborhood these days. :001_rolleyes:

A lot of people are hurting, its no excuse to be an abusive asshole.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

So do I and I am not excusing him either.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"

On second thought, Mel would just spend it on bottom shelf vodka and whatever is passing for heroin in his neighborhood these days. :001_rolleyes:

A lot of people are hurting, its no excuse to be a flaming asshole.

some folks don't know how to ask for help. some folks don't even want help.... feel anyway you want about it. but hes just a person under all that addiction.... :(

RW

I'm sure at one point we've all felt sorry for him.  After being called a cunt, hag, or faggot 100+ times and listening to him talk about how he killed his cat, that feeling goes away.
Beware of Gaslighters!

deadskinmask

yeah. i have alot of opinions about alot of ppl.... i don't post em very often because i know yall have history with these folks and that accounts for much of yalls bitterness....

RW

It's not bitterness with Mel so much as we're just not buying what he's selling anymore.  He talked about killing himself at one point and a bunch of us were seriously worried.  He's posted pictures of him pointing a gun at his head, toilet paper covered in blood, etc.  We've cared enough to beg him to get help.  Now we're just immune to his attention seeking antics.  We're bored of his name calling and other stupid shit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's not bitterness with Mel so much as we're just not buying what he's selling anymore.  He talked about killing himself at one point and a bunch of us were seriously worried.  He's posted pictures of him pointing a gun at his head, toilet paper covered in blood, etc.  We've cared enough to beg him to get help.  Now we're just immune to his attention seeking antics.  We're bored of his name calling and other stupid shit.

Oh fuck I forgot about the bloody tp.

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

A lot of people are hurting, its no excuse to be a flaming asshole.

some folks don't know how to ask for help. some folks don't even want help.... feel anyway you want about it. but hes just a person under all that addiction.... :(

Boo-fucking-hoo.

Mel is the type that doesn't want help. He gets off on being a rat fuck. Those of us that have witnessed and dealt with his shit longer than you can attest to that.

I'm all for showing empathy to those that have lost their way but in Mel's case, I find it very difficult to show pity for the "person under all that addiction".
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview