News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

I have been permanently banned from Evs forum...

Started by Anonymous, December 28, 2015, 12:56:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"He does it constantly.

No more talking of his stocks, his bike, hauling gravel or his phaggy little condo?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Usually not.

Yesterday he was talking about ex-gfs. Nothing too stupid.

Mel Gibson

Many misconceptions abound here.  I was permabanned, but when I recently attempted to log in again, my ban has been reduced to three days.  How gracious of them.  Evs and Mimi still need to check their shit, and I stand by my actions.

Sadly, Renee here is still a bitter blob.  I can't change that.  She claims I am a racist and a misogynist...  I probably am.  She is also morbidly obese.  We are whom we are.  The last thing I'll take seriously is some fat fuck like Renee trying to bash down my character, to make her own uncontrollable fat ass feel better.

I am not a troll.  Many think I may be, but I only troll a small percentage of the time.  In fact, if I really wanted to open up, not only would I be a mega-troll, I could also open myself up for legal action.

Do I have substance abuse issues?  Yes, I always have.  However, nowhere near what is being portrayed here by a few.

Do I like fun, and to wallow in the dirt?  Absolutely!

And RW?  She has her own reasons to be bitter.  I could play on that if I really wanted to.  I don't.  Her opinions of me mean nothing, for she is in a far more fragile state than I am...

Remember, posters...  View everything with your own eyes before forming an opinion.  The greatest tool used is propaganda...  If enough people say something enough times, some may tend to believe it.  DON'T!

Judge me by my posts, and my posts alone.  Come to your own conclusion.  You see the same posts as do the others.  Why listen to confabulated stories and such, when you can see with your own fucking eyes?

RW

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Go fuck yourself, you dying whore.

You aren't to decide where I post, for no other reason than you're a cunt.

/judging by posts
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

And I'll tell you another fucking thing too...  Was I depressed when my wife split and filed for divorce?  You bet I was.  Was I suicidal?  Damn near.  That experience kicked the shit out of me, and I was at the lowest of lows.

Now, I am stronger than ever.  You clowns can still rehash years old shit to your hearts content, if that empowers you.  I don't care.

I now know what the female does, and how the female acts.  I am much smarter now, than I ever was.  You can hate on this, for whatever reason pleasures you.  It no longer makes a difference to me.

I have lived, and I have learned.  I knew I should have just remained single, which is what I'll happily do from now on.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "RW"/judging by posts

I can quote old posts too, RW...

Me?  I'm ADD, and really just don't care!

RW

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Lock it, bitch!~

I have the passion that you fucking clowns lack.

Do it!  Ban me!  Delete me!

Lock the forum down, like Memebee did, for that cunt Mimi!

Why?  I am the bad man!

/judging by posts
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

There'd probably be many more posts of yours to quote, RW, had you not abused your Mod privileges, and wiped out your own shit in its entirety...

Mel Gibson

What's the excuse?  You had a "temporary lapse of sanity" or some shit?  "Meds needed adjustment?"

That's fine...  Remember that.

RW

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"She's average at best, with a know-it-all attitude.  Lately she's been more cunty than ever before, so I shall show no respect.

/judging by posts
Beware of Gaslighters!

Mel Gibson

I am who I am, RW.

You certainly aren't without fault, whether or not you have the ability to own your own...

Mel Gibson

I love you just for that...  You cannot stand my poor use of "whom."

It's one of your idiosyncrasies...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview