News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10563
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:33:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Oh, no one is butt-hurt. Just tired and drained by mid-winter blahs.

Yes, I've been hurt before but, contrary to Mr. Crowley, I took my ball home only once, not four or five times. It's what happens when you have some strength of character.

Speaking of which, we'll address Mr. Crowley's ceaseless bleating about my duplicity and disloyalty to my friends once and for all. My biggest mistake last year was to engage with RW (whom I definitely consider a friend) while under the impression that she was being unduly manipulated by the good Mr. Crowley. And, while I do believe that Mr. Crowley is manipulative (most unrepentant narcissists are), I now realize that my true disloyalty to my friend RW was, precisely, to engage with her as though she had no mind of her own and couldn't make her own decisions. For that, I've already apologized, and do so again publicly, right here.

See, the shoe is now on the other foot. A woman whom I consider a friend has lately made me feel as though I have no mind of my own and that I'm being unduly manipulated by a choice member here. The feeling sucks. However, whatever people here think of that woman, I'll continue to think of her as a friend. Why? Because she is. It's really no more complicated than that. As all parties have acknowledged, we cannot have much say in who our friends choose as friends. To abandon our friends based on the choices they make is the true disloyalty, seems to me.

Now, Mr. Crowley cannot easily be accused of such disloyalty because, as his history on these forums for lo! these many years has shown, he has no true friend but himself, as is evidenced by the fact that he will drop his so-called friends at the drop of a hat if things don't go his way. You need only ask his former friends to confirm this.

Finally, that Mr. Crowley rides high on a horse in this forum while, not two years ago, he was unctuously courting former cohorts at Brawl Hall to join him in bringing this very forum down is the very definition of duplicity. An interesting fact: his former cohorts at BH laughed in his face, enjoining him to grow up.

About his being banned from Blurtsome, it's simply a measure designed to limit the spread of his poison in this circle of connected forums. The decision was not mine alone but a consensual one. My mods have both balls and legs (no offense, Keeps) and that is why I love them so. Mr. Crowley's desperate attempts to deflect attention from his disloyalty and duplicity by shining a spotlight on a venue that wants none of his adolescent shenanigans to mar it is, well, Rotwangy. Unsurprisingly, I should add.

As for the members here--some of whom may not like me all that much (something I can live with)--I have no particular beef with and no intention of trolling. I take most people at face value. As I said, I found out the hard way that not doing so almost cost me a friendship I consider precious. I won't be making that mistake again.

On this note, I hope you all have a great weekend.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I make him think he belongs here.

How's that for balls?

Considerable, especially when you consider past history.

But it's your call. I like everyone else can only stand by and watch while another "bone of contention" gets thrown to the membership.

Do you live for drama? Because this is a move that says that you do.  ac_dunno
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Blurt

We all love drama, Renee.

We wouldn't join forums if we didn't, now would we?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

keeper

I'm sorry I disagree Blurt, I left VF because of the drama I came here to engage in conversation with friends I have grown to enjoy. But, it seems of late that meaningless flaming and back and forth bullshit with a mix of 2 trolling cock suckers has me posting less.

If the above wasn't clear enough, I'm tired of the "drama".

Blurt

I hear you, Keeps.

And I agree.

Edit: the comment was meant to be funny.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Blurt"We all love drama, Renee.

Someone say drama?

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Twenty Dollars

http://s1359.photobucket.com/user/seamajor1/media/BA72CECF-8789-45EE-9B32-9CDF3427CE10_zpsowlb4zbd.jpg.html">

Tastes like crow.

Renee

If that is your position and you have come here to stir the pot, then I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell all the "shit disturbers".  :gthooh7il:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Blurt

Quote from: "Renee"

If that is your position and you have come here to stir the pot, then I'm going to tell you the same thing I tell all the "shit disturbers".  :gthooh7il:

Quote from: "Blurt"The comment was meant to be funny.

Don't be so humourless, Renee.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Blurt, I respect your loyalty to your friends..

We like the same people too in fact..

This makes some people here uncomfortable or possibly even suspicious of my motives..

But, I just want as many people as possible to feel happy and comfortable posting here..

Who we are friends with is our business alone.

Renee

Quote from: "Blurt"

Sorry but my humor has been impaired by self-serving asshats that come here only to start trouble.

Anonymous

Sorry but my humor has been impaired by self-serving asshats that come here only to start trouble.

Do you mean Blurt? He seems to be a good guy.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Do you mean Blurt? He seems to be a good guy.

Not that I am trying to speak for Renee but I would imagine there are 3 others she is referring to. The three that tend to constantly keep the "wounds" open going back and forth between the forums bringing one up to the other. Mel, Odi and J0E. Always bitching, crying and advising how things should be, when most just want the conflict to die a silent death.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview