News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I'd like to talk about sex, just a little...

Started by Mel Gibson, December 31, 2015, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 10 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"
Quote from: "RW"You can't start shit that's already been started. :P

No.

There was none of this shit until he poked his face in here.

Would you care to try to convince me he was unaware that his presence here would ignite conflict? Yet he came all the same.

That tells me that any "shit' was pre-meditated, and intentional.

And then I read his dissertation that, even as YOU observed, contains half truths and untruths.

When I wrote a similar essay in HIS forum, he and his morons felt that my presence was counter to the calm and serene ambience...and they were probably right.

Yet he comes here, and thinks its OK to lecture and lie???

Finally, does anyone believe this lapdog won't be reporting events to his dear, sweet friend...the same dear sweet friend that said you weren't abused enough as a child, and were not a good mother. That you are an internet predator?

He's Vesna's lackey. Tell me, why do we need him here?

What the fuck does it matter what is reported back to evs and the rest of VF? And who needs to report anything? It's here for everyone to everyone and anyone to read, including evs herself FFS.

Let's be clear Crow - NO ONE, not Blurt, not mimi, not Mel, not Odi, not Joe, not Loch, not reel, not Zekko, not Romero, not even Inked Angel - NO ONE is responsible for the words that come off evs' fingers but evs herself. And maybe you forget but I wasn't exactly sweetness and light back then either.  

Now I have more reason than anyone here to be pissed off at evs and I could come up with or invent a hundred reasons to be pissed off at my other supposed online "friends" from VF as well if I wanted to but I don't!  The truth is SHE DID ME A FAVOUR.  Maybe she did all of us a favour because now we have this place where we don't have to post in a constant state of acrimony.

What Blurt does on his forum is his concern.  What happens on this forum is my and Fash's concern.  Need Blurt or not, he's welcome to post here if he so chooses.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

http://www.hentairider.com/media/thumbs_200/4/3463/188536.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"What I'm wondering is, how can this thread be 18 pages long and nobody's talking about sex?

Edit: not even a little!

Do you have an old lady Blurt?

Blurt

Nope, not anymore. We split back in June 2013.

Been single since.

You?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Nope, not anymore. We split back in June 2013.

Been single since.

You?

This is my second marriage. I have a son who will be 25 this year from my previous marriage.I met my current wife when I was working in Indonesia. A big age difference and some cultural differences, but she is my soul mate.

Blurt

A bi-cultural marriage, eh? They say that, when you marry the mate, you marry the culture.

My ex is half Indian (her mother was born in New Delhi). And, yes, cultural differences eventually came into play, particularly where the notion of marriage was concerned. Her family--on either side of the globe--couldn't understand why she wasn't married at age 37 (and after being "shacked up" with "an unsuitable boy" for seven years). The pressure she felt was transferred over to me. This led to a rift in our relationship. Eventually, irreconcilable differences surfaced.

I spoke to her about three weeks ago (she now lives in India); she's still single, too.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"A bi-cultural marriage, eh? They say that, when you marry the mate, you marry the culture.

My ex is half Indian (her mother was born in New Delhi). And, yes, cultural differences eventually came into play, particularly where the notion of marriage was concerned. Her family--on either side of the globe--couldn't understand why she wasn't married at age 37 (and after being "shacked up" with "an unsuitable boy" for seven years). The pressure she felt was transferred over to me. This led to a rift in our relationship. Eventually, irreconcilable differences surfaced.

I spoke to her about three weeks ago (she now lives in India); she's still single, too.

We have a lot in common Blurt. The old lady was still in her twenties when we got married. One of the big problems we had was she wanted a baby and I have been fixed. She considers my son like her son.  It's funny because the age difference the old lady and my boy is about the same as the age difference between her and I.  ac_wot

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"A bi-cultural marriage, eh? They say that, when you marry the mate, you marry the culture.

We have a lot in common Blurt. The old lady was still in her twenties when we got married. One of the big problems we had was she wanted a baby and I have been fixed. She considers my son like her son.  It's funny because the age difference the old lady and my boy is about the same as the age difference between her and I.  ac_wot

Please tell me you don't run around in ladies underwear.  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"We have a lot in common Blurt. The old lady was still in her twenties when we got married. One of the big problems we had was she wanted a baby and I have been fixed. She considers my son like her son.  It's funny because the age difference the old lady and my boy is about the same as the age difference between her and I.  ac_wot

Sez the lady who packs half a dozen guns and runs around shooting everything in sight.

Anonymous

What the hell? Where did that come from?

Renee

I'll let you figure that out.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

I'll let you figure that out.  :laugh3:

I give up.

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"^Blurt is a ladyboy ffs!! :001_rolleyes:

Oh JESUS CHRIST, spoil the surprise why don't you?  :sneaky2:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview