The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Pun of the Day

Started by RW, January 03, 2016, 04:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

You're the next best thing to it Keeps.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

A US Border Patrol Agent catches an illegal alien in the bushes right by the border fence, he pulls him out and says "Sorry, you know the law, you've got to go back across the border right now."

The mexican man pleads with them, "No, noooo Senior, I must stay in de USA! Pleeeze!"

The Border Patrol Agent thinks to himself, I'm going to make it hard for him and says "Ok, I'll let you stay if you can use 3 english words in a sentence".

The Mexican man of course agrees.

The Border Patrol Agent tells him, "The 3 words are: Green, Pink and Yellow. Now use them in 1 sentence."

The Mexican man thinks really hard for about 2 minutes, then says, "Hmmm, Ok. The phone, it went Green, Green, Green, I Pink it up and sez Yellow?"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"A US Border Patrol Agent catches an illegal alien in the bushes right by the border fence, he pulls him out and says "Sorry, you know the law, you've got to go back across the border right now."

The mexican man pleads with them, "No, noooo Senior, I must stay in de USA! Pleeeze!"

The Border Patrol Agent thinks to himself, I'm going to make it hard for him and says "Ok, I'll let you stay if you can use 3 english words in a sentence".

The Border Patrol Agent tells him, "The 3 words are: Green, Pink and Yellow. Now use them in 1 sentence."

The Mexican man thinks really hard for about 2 minutes, then says, "Hmmm, Ok. The phone, it went Green, Green, Green, I Pink it up and sez Yellow?"

:laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"A US Border Patrol Agent catches an illegal alien in the bushes right by the border fence, he pulls him out and says "Sorry, you know the law, you've got to go back across the border right now."

:MG_216:
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Mexican word of the day - wheelchair

There's only one taco left, so wheelchair.

keeper

Quote from: "RW"You're the next best thing to it Keeps.

very sweet  :hug2:

Rick Grimes

It's not that the man did not know how to juggle, he just didn't have the balls to do it.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

I saw a poster that advertised that a straw blond female singer songwriter from Adelaide, Australia known for songs such as "Chandelier" was playing in town.

So I thought I'd go to Sia.

Annie

A dyslexic man walks into a bra ....
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"A dyslexic man walks into a bra ....

:laugh:

RW

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/1c/c4/6d1cc4beb5eb88cb1c68485d4d24a6f6.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

http://ak-hdl.buzzfed.com/static/2014-06/17/5/enhanced/webdr08/enhanced-6879-1402998736-9.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

I once made a belt out of a watch but then realized it was just a waist of time.