Replies: 10372
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:06:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Pun of the Day

Started by RW, January 03, 2016, 04:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My friend was fired from his job at the road department for stealing. I have to say I saw it coming. The last time I was at his house all the signs were there.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

When I was a cop, this guy named Humpty Dumpty caused a public scene by sitting on a wall. He fell off.

I ran up to him and said "You're busted!!!".

RW

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"God said to John, "Come forth and receive eternal life." But John came fifth and won a toaster instead.

ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"When I was a cop, this guy named Humpty Dumpty caused a public scene by sitting on a wall. He fell off.

Poor Humpty Dumpty.

Wulf

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"When I was a cop, this guy named Humpty Dumpty caused a public scene by sitting on a wall. He fell off.

Wow, that was hilarious.

I think my dad caught your act back when Vaudeville was all the rage.  ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Dad jokes never grow old.

RW

[attachment=0]562595_656552104360788_510438660_n.jpg[/attachment]
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

[attachment=0]480533_517848244911300_1132101375_n.jpg[/attachment]
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

http://i64.tinypic.com/2ihm69u.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"http://i64.tinypic.com/2ihm69u.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"[attachment=0]562595_656552104360788_510438660_n.jpg[/attachment]

:laugh:

Bricktop

Mexican Word Of The Day - Guitar.

"Ees my wife's birthday, so I theenk I guitar a new dishwasher"

Annie