The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I've been BANNED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie":laugh:  Shen, busted!

That's right GrAnnie.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"Just don't look and ignore the shitheads.

Simple :)

I know it's not easy, but what else can you do?

You have no control over content on VF..

I can help you out by either editing out or disapproving posts with cross forum squabbles..

But, we are not innocent either..

We have a certain mainland Chinese that loves the cross forum instigating.

It is easy Fash.  Not going there is really easy.

I don't want you editing people's posts either.  That wouldn't be right.

I'm not some precious little waif who can't handle having shit talked about me on other forums.

:)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

^RW is a wuss made out of fucking pudding. ac_razz

RW

That explains why so many people want to eat me.  

Hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That explains why so many people want to eat me.  

Hahaha

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

kiebers

Quote from: "RW"That explains why so many people want to eat me.  

Hahaha

:evilthoughts2:  ac_razz
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Hey, kiebers...

While you're here, I can't help but wonder why the only threads you seem interested in are those that contain conflict between forums.

Help me out.

Where do YOU stand?

kiebers

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Hey, kiebers...

While you're here, I can't help but wonder why the only threads you seem interested in are those that contain conflict between forums.

Help me out.

Where do YOU stand?

What difference does it make? I don't come here to start crap. I don't start crap anywhere else. I leave that to others to make these kinds of threads. I make an effort to get along with everyone. Doesn't always work or last but I do make an effort until I am forced not to.

Now before you go making something out to be more than it really is why don't you go through my posts. Don't pay attention to the thread title. Try to pay attention to what I actually post. I do not add to the conflicts or bring up anything else if I can keep from it. Don't know if you have noticed, but, threads do tend to get derailed an awful fucking lot. I don't really think that   :evilthoughts2:  and  ac_razz had anything at all to do with you being banned. It was posted as humor and for the most part everyone will take it for humor. Am I going to pubicly call everyone names and accuse them of shit. Nope...not my style. If I am going to do something like that I will do it one on one and keep it private. I do believe that private messages are just that. I don't believe that paraphrasing a pm is ok. It is private and should stay that way.

Hope that helps with your understanding. But lets be honest here...you already knew all of that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

Ah, yes, I cannot tell a lie...I knew you would SAY that.

And to answer your question, it makes not one whit of difference either way.

I was curious as to why you seem drawn to confrontation, without having the Texan testicles to get your hands dirty. Same deal at CJ's and Brawl Hall. You're a blowfly, a fringe dweller, a voyeur. You enjoy the bar brawl, but you'll remain seated sipping your margherita and watch.

Now, some might think that cowardice. Others might think its being sensible.

I just wonder why you go to such bars in the first place.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Ah, yes, I cannot tell a lie...I knew you would SAY that.

I was curious as to why you seem drawn to confrontation, without having the Texan testicles to get your hands dirty. Same deal at CJ's and Brawl Hall. You're a blowfly, a fringe dweller, a voyeur. You enjoy the bar brawl, but you'll remain seated sipping your margherita and watch.

I strongly disagree Mr. Crowley.

kiebers

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Ah, yes, I cannot tell a lie...I knew you would SAY that.

I never was at Brawl Hall and pretty much stayed away from the flame section at CJ because, that's not really my thing. But you know this. Doesn't make me a coward, duplicitous, unreliable, dishonest or dishonourable. But you know this too. So go ahead and spin it any way you want to make me sound the worst. Give it the old Brawl Hall try. But I will always know that you know those words don't apply to me.

edit:

Oh, and I don't hate Australians...

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
I never was at Brawl Hall and pretty much stayed away from the flame section at CJ because, that's not really my thing. But you know this. Doesn't make me a coward, duplicitous, unreliable, dishonest or dishonourable. But you know this too. So go ahead and spin it any way you want to make me sound the worst. Give it the old Brawl Hall try. But I will always know that you know those words don't apply to me.

I never saw BH, but if that Freud guy was any indication of what it was all about, nobody would ever lump you in with them. You are a great guy, a good poster and easy on the eyes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Hey, kiebers...

Help me out.

Where do YOU stand?

I got a personal message from kiebers. He was helpful and a straight shooter. He's the type of guy I would buy a beer in a pub.

Odinson

Renee

Kiebers has always been a decent guy, despite what the old crow is croaking about. I wish he would stop by more often.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview