The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've been BANNED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Let's not forget her continued attempts to drive a wedge between Fashionista and her team.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I just hear about a forum where the owner doesn't stop shit talking me even though I have been banned from there for almost a year.  An owner who concerns herself far too much with how we are admining our forum than she does admining her own.  I see a bunch of go between shitheads, who should be banned from here but aren't, stirring the pot constantly.  

Meh.

As difficult as it may be for you RW, please try to ignore what happens on VF.

Annie

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "GrAnnie"It's like it's high school all over again! Woohoo! I've always wanted to relive grade 9! *kidding, yes it is childish and I admit I am guilty of periodically saying silly things here in retaliation  ac_blush  But ignoring it is the best and things will blow over if everyone lets it.

I agree, but there are a few people who thrive on it.

I agree, there are. I have to agree that it can be very tempting to jump in on the high school-like bashing. When it's a slow night I mean, what else is there to do but stir up stuff? I agree with RW on the shit disturbers who are just here to be the go between on stirring up shit and keeping it going on and on and on. One person over there does add a trash mark in many threads. I've looked once in awhile I admit (I was bored!) and others have brought it to my attention.  Although it's hard to not "look" it isn't hard to stop the shit disturbers from posting that here.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Let's not forget her continued attempts to drive a wedge between Fashionista and her team.

Her attempts are futile.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "RW"I just hear about a forum where the owner doesn't stop shit talking me even though I have been banned from there for almost a year.  An owner who concerns herself far too much with how we are admining our forum than she does admining her own.  I see a bunch of go between shitheads, who should be banned from here but aren't, stirring the pot constantly.  

Meh.

I do what I can to avoid it but it falls on eyes via my inbox.

It doesn't much bother me Fash.  I just think it's bizarre is all.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Soooo the only thing left to do is, not go look, ignore the shit disturbers stirring the pot and no one is to report if they do go look, ya?  ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Meh.

I understand how it can wear a person down and so many threads about you is very strange..

That's all I'm going to say about that for now.

RW

Just don't look and ignore the shitheads.

Simple :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"

Meh.

I understand how it can wear a person down and so many threads about you is very strange..

That's all I'm going to say about that for now.

The less we say, the better we are.

Do are you going to blindfold Shen or should I?  Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Just don't look and ignore the shitheads.

I know it's not easy, but what else can you do?

You have no control over content on VF..

I can help you out by either editing out or disapproving posts with cross forum squabbles..

But, we are not innocent either..

We have a certain mainland Chinese that loves the cross forum instigating.

Anonymous

I can help you out by either editing out or disapproving posts with cross forum squabbles..

moi :43(2):

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

moi :43(2):

Yes, you.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Odinson

Only things making threads about RW is dinky and mel

That shit dont count..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview