The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I've been BANNED!!!!

Started by Bricktop, January 10, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I've seen it so I know it's a load of shit.

What Mel says?

Renee

You can confirm..... ac_umm

Okay, so evs is a frickin liar and Mel is a moron......Good; now everything is right with the world.

Now maybe we can move on.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"You can confirm..... ac_umm

Okay, so evs is a frickin liar and Mel is a moron......Good; now everything is right with the world.

Now maybe we can move on.

I wish we could.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Odinson"I dont think Renee wants to say what has evie done because it sounds stupid when you say it...

You could have stopped right there but you had to keep going and make an ass out of yourself.....The Odi way of doing things.  ac_toofunny

Who the fuck is approving these posts? The Admin must of gotten a extra big batch of weed this month. :laugh:

Hey I´m playing the cards you deal...

I´m guessing its something very petty female business which just makes you "ENOUGH WOMAN!".

Odinson

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Odinson"Socks got banned for a reason... He wanted to play games...

You just dont accept any decision she makes...

She is a good, sexual female.

I don't give a flying fuck was evs does and I haven't since I got turfed almost a year ago.

I'm not the one hanging on to the bowl, no matter how many of you twisted fucks want to pretend I am.

Nah she talks about far less than you do of her...

More evie bashing in here compared to the rw bashing in VF.

Bullshit.

Take a look... And dont pull out some threads from half a century ago.

Anonymous

There are so many rw bashing threads that people are calling evs out for being obsessed.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Freddie got fingered"There are so many rw bashing threads that people are calling evs out for being obsessed.

This feuding between us is so childish and it needs to stop.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

It's like it's high school all over again! Woohoo! I've always wanted to relive grade 9! *kidding, yes it is childish and I admit I am guilty of periodically saying silly things here in retaliation  ac_blush  But ignoring it is the best and things will blow over if everyone lets it.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I don't see feuding.

Trash talking or whatever you choose to call it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"It's like it's high school all over again! Woohoo! I've always wanted to relive grade 9! *kidding, yes it is childish and I admit I am guilty of periodically saying silly things here in retaliation  ac_blush  But ignoring it is the best and things will blow over if everyone lets it.

I agree, but there are a few people who thrive on it.

RW

I just hear about a forum where the owner doesn't stop shit talking me even though I have been banned from there for almost a year.  An owner who concerns herself far too much with how we are admining our forum than she does admining her own.  I see a bunch of go between shitheads, who should be banned from here but aren't, stirring the pot constantly.  

Meh.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview