Replies: 10534
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:49:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Cyrus

A

Phaggot Phony Phinn's Phake Call Phrom Annie

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2016, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Awwww!!!!  I wanted to take that one!

Sorry for being selfish RW..

I have told Odinson I will not approve any more posts than full of gossip, and cross forum drama about us, but he keeps posting that anyway..

I keep disapproving them.

Anonymous

^If the phony phinn has a problem with that, he can take his tall tales and gossip over to the phag phorum where he is most comphortable.

Renee

He will just find something else to whine about.

This guy doesn't learn. He is just like every other troll that thinks private forums are a free for all.

Ultimately I think that you will find that getting rid of him permanently will be the best option for everyone.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"He will just find something else to whine about.

This guy doesn't learn. He is just like every other troll that thinks private forums are a free for all.

Ultimately I think that you will find that getting rid of him permanently will be the best option for everyone.

It's looking that way..

I don't approve very many of his posts anymore because they are all gossip and misinformation or outright lies about us..

It's like he can't talk about anything else.

Odinson

But I havent said anything... You just get all upset for anything I say..

This is the "reject rodeo"... There doesnt seem to be much chance for rodeoing...

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Odinson"

This is the "reject rodeo"... There doesnt seem to be much chance for rodeoing...

this made me spit my coffee out.... lol. well said....

RW

Oh sure!  Laugh it up fuzz ball.  It's not like he wants to hog tie and have his way with you.  :P
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

No, it wasn't. He should be permanently banned. Sox and RW are permanently banned from the toilet forum for a helluva lot less than oddstain has gotten away with here. As long as he kisses hairy Serbian ass over there he'll be protected. Then again, you're the last person I need to explain that too. :wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh sure!  Laugh it up fuzz ball.  It's not like he wants to hog tie and have his way with you.  :P

That little fairy wouldn't know what to do with a woman even if he could get one. Prolly an adult virgin.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Talk to your BFF baby!

I've fucking tried. However, I think  spreading the lies about Annie might just do it.

Anonymous

You find bullshitters funny?

Odinson

Didnt laugh one bit... Laughed the first time and the second time... But the shit got old...

Odinson

Quote from: "RW"Oh sure!  Laugh it up fuzz ball.  It's not like he wants to hog tie and have his way with you.  :P

Nah nah nah, now you are being silly... Cant do anything when you are hog-tied...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview