Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Phaggot Phony Phinn's Phake Call Phrom Annie

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2016, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@ herman - i think for the most part, odi's humor misses the mark. i attribute some to a language and/or culture barrier.... but hes not as bad as yall make him out to be. and i think he serves a purpose here as well....

I don't think he's bad, but if it were my call, he'd be gone. But, I am an old fart.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"@ herman - i think for the most part, odi's humor misses the mark. i attribute some to a language and/or culture barrier.... but hes not as bad as yall make him out to be. and i think he serves a purpose here as well....

Pray tell, what purpose is that?

well.... ppl like him, DD and mel give yall something to rip on. a common enemy.... they're low hanging fruit but they keep you from getting at each other as badly. at least while yall have something to agree on, you don't bicker amongst yourselves as often.... i'm not judging. i get it. i just don't agree.... if my only reason to log in was to berate a caveman or a fuckin junkie, i'd just cancel my internet....

Anonymous

I don't think he's bad, but if it were my call, he'd be gone. But, I am an old fart.

RW

DD isn't here dsm and no one is bringing back anything here that he posts.

We did just fine without Odi or Mel to kick around.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"
well.... ppl like him, DD and mel give yall something to rip on. a common enemy.... they're low hanging fruit but they keep you from getting at each other as badly. at least while yall have something to agree on, you don't bicker amongst yourselves as often.... i'm not judging. i get it. i just don't agree.... if my only reason to log in was to berate a caveman or a fuckin junkie, i'd just cancel my internet....

Thank you for your concern, but you let us worry about how we get along. Oddstain adds fuck all to this board. He belongs over on your toilet bowl phorum with Freud and Vesna.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Thank you for your concern, but you let us worry about how we get along. Oddstain adds fuck all to this board. He belongs over on your toilet bowl phorum with Freud and Vesna.

it ain't my toilet or i woulda flushed by now.... its all good. its not any concern of mine. i'm just killing time between commercials....

Renee

Quote from: "Renee"

Pray tell, what purpose is that?

If you look at the other sub forums and the main forum there isn't a hell of a lot of bickering taking place and if there is, its pretty light. Only a couple of us are actually mean spirited pricks.

IMHO, Odinson needs to go. He has been a problem around these parts long before this place was called the Blue Cashew. At one point when this place was ACC he was banned completely and that was just fine with all of us. He adds nothing to this place. He is just one big pot stirring shit stick.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Odinson

Again... This is the reject rodeo...

What the fuck are you doing here!?

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"[

it ain't my toilet or i woulda flushed by now.... its all good. its not any concern of mine. i'm just killing time between commercials....

I know you have appointed urself the defender of middle aged teenagers like Freud and oddstain and that would be fine for the toilet phorum. However, we are not a playground for these old wankers. The ONLY reason oddstain is allowed to post at all is that Fash has learned modding sitting on Vesna's knee. I'm working on her though. I believe oddstain will permanently join his bf Freud safely under the protection of the queen's dress.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"[

I know you have appointed urself the defender of middle aged teenagers like Freud and oddstain and that would be fine for the toilet phorum. However, we are not a playground for these old wankers. The ONLY reason oddstain is allowed to post at all is that Fash has learned modding sitting on Vesna's knee. I'm working on her though. I believe oddstain will permanently join his bf Freud safely under the protection of the queen's dress.

nah. its not a matter of 'defending' anybody.... i just try to offer a different perspective when i can.... i'm not much for railroading suspected trouble-makers or wolf-packing on the mentally challenged.... its not my idea of fun....

Anonymous

nah. its not a matter of 'defending' anybody.... i just try to offer a different perspective when i can.... i'm not much for railroading suspected trouble-makers or wolf-packing on the mentally challenged.... its not my idea of fun....

HAHA, ur doing it again. Railroaded, suspected, wolf-packing. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anyway, those delicate little flowers will soon be safe with soon on your toilet phorum. We'll be happy, you'll be happy....win fucking win!! :yahoo:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I always love these little visits DSM.

He's so generous with the advice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview