Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

A

Phaggot Phony Phinn's Phake Call Phrom Annie

Started by Anonymous, January 15, 2016, 01:44:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Renee"He will just find something else to whine about.

This guy doesn't learn. He is just like every other troll that thinks private forums are a free for all.

Ultimately I think that you will find that getting rid of him permanently will be the best option for everyone.

But I havent said anything... You just get all upset for anything I say..

This is the "reject rodeo"... There doesnt seem to be much chance for rodeoing...

Go rodeo Dinky, that homo wants you.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

^As long as they lick Vesna's hairy ass, she'll gladly let those two boys at it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

This guy doesn't learn. He is just like every other troll that thinks private forums are a free for all.

Ultimately I think that you will find that getting rid of him permanently will be the best option for everyone.

This is the "reject rodeo"... There doesnt seem to be much chance for rodeoing...

Go rodeo Dinky, that homo wants you.

I´m attached to that person due to action not one of my own...

J0E

I don't mind Odinson.

But he sure unnerves a lot of people and especially the women in both forums.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"I don't mind Odinson.

Odinson, doesn't unnerve me. I have no time for bullshitters like him or that Dinky Freud guy. I'm an old fart though. I know you young bucks are more tolerant of bs.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"

this made me spit my coffee out.... lol. well said....

You find bullshitters funny?

i look at the post. not so much, the poster.... if i see a post thats funny, its funny regardless of who posted it. the sun even shines on a dogs ass once in a while....

J0E

Odinson, doesn't unnerve me. I have no time for bullshitters like him or that Dinky Freud guy. I'm an old fart though. I know you young bucks are more tolerant of bs.

Odinson's a guy with ultra right wing tendencies who's trying to pull our legs much of the time.

And people don't like it.

I just take his remarks with a grain of salt.

Rather than making upset, Odi kinda bores me after a while, cuz he rehashes the same schtick too much.

He needs another act!

Anyways Herman, maybe you should think of Odi as yer deadbeat son. Y'know how sons are & how much they annoy their dads, eh?  :wink: Bein' a father, you probably know how ta deal with him.

Anonymous

i look at the post. not so much, the poster.... if i see a post thats funny, its funny regardless of who posted it. the sun even shines on a dogs ass once in a while....

I find his humor lame. He tries too hard and he fails every single time.

Odinson

I find his humor lame. He tries too hard and he fails every single time.

I didnt try to be funny... Just posting facts...

Facts in this athmosphere of clowns are often funny.

Anonymous

Quote from: "J0E"

Odinson's a guy with ultra right wing tendencies who's trying to pull our legs much of the time.

Rather than making upset, Odi kinda bores me after a while, cuz he rehashes the same schtick too much.

He needs another act!

Anyways Herman, maybe you should think of Odi as yer deadbeat son. Y'know how sons are & how much they annoy their dads, eh?  :wink: Bein' a father, you probably know how ta deal with him.

He's right wing as in politics? I never thought of him as having any interest in the subject.

His bs does bore me to sleep.

Anyway, thanks for the cheap shot about my boy. You did it to ceec, and Renee. Guess it's my turn.

deadskinmask

@ herman - i think for the most part, odi's humor misses the mark. i attribute some to a language and/or culture barrier.... but hes not as bad as yall make him out to be. and i think he serves a purpose here as well....

Odinson

Quote from: "J0E"

He needs another act!

He's right wing as in politics? I never thought of him as having any interest in the subject.

His bs does bore me to sleep.

Anyway, thanks for the cheap shot about my boy. You did it to ceec, and Renee. Guess it's my turn.

Yea I´am right wing... Hey, I got property too...

Theres just too many coloureds in need of help or angry at the white man in this forum for me to even attempt to speak of my financial situation...

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"@ herman - i think for the most part, odi's humor misses the mark. i attribute some to a language and/or culture barrier.... but hes not as bad as yall make him out to be. and i think he serves a purpose here as well....

Pray tell, what purpose is that?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"@ herman - i think for the most part, odi's humor misses the mark. i attribute some to a language and/or culture barrier.... but hes not as bad as yall make him out to be. and i think he serves a purpose here as well....

Pray tell, what purpose is that?

Thinking your bust pictures are hot...  :laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview