Replies: 8534
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:21:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

ATTN: Renee and Tara

Started by Mel Gibson, January 16, 2016, 05:47:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel Gibson

Time to grease up your vaginas, 'cause I'm gonna rock your worlds tonight!

Who's at the door, Ding Dong, Ding Dong?

It's me, with my six inch schlong.

Slap you in the face with it all night long...

That's me, with my six inch dong.

Swing off the motherfucker like King Kong...

That's right!  It's my six inch dong.

RW

http://labtheater.org/wp-content/uploads/NOBODYS-HOME.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

But we left a note and it reads as follows:

Fuck off, loser.

I guess you got your wasted ass kicked out of the toilet again.

Go find some toothless broken down whore you can abuse and coerce into sucking your 3" dick.

Better yet, do the world a favor and go suck on the business end of your POS BPS.

Yours Truly.

R & R
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

Looks like Mel must of got piss drunk last night and passed out. Probably added some fresh urine stains to his couch in the process.

What else is new? Story of his pathetic life. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Looks like Mel must of got piss drunk last night and passed out. Probably added some fresh urine stains to his couch in the process.

I've passed out drunk once or twice in my life too Renee. I hated waking up and not remembering what happened the night before.

Renee

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Renee"Looks like Mel must of got piss drunk last night and passed out. Probably added some fresh urine stains to his couch in the process.

I've passed out drunk once or twice in my life too Renee. I hated waking up and not remembering what happened the night before.

Yeah, so have we all. The difference is, Mel does it 6 nights a week. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Herman"

Yeah, so have we all. The difference is, Mel does it 6 nights a week. :laugh3:

That's a dead end. He can't keep that up for too long.

RW

Thats what we keep saying but he just keeps proving us wrong.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Thats what we keep saying but he just keeps proving us wrong.

I've had a bit of a problem with liquor and substances in the past. I didn't want to listen to anyone lecturing me. I knew what the problem was. I came to a point where I got sick and tired of being sick and tired. I was young enough at the time it didn't leave any permanent health problems.

J0E

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"Time to grease up your vaginas, 'cause I'm gonna rock your worlds tonight!

Who's at the door, Ding Dong, Ding Dong?

It's me, with my six inch schlong.

Slap you in the face with it all night long...

That's me, with my six inch dong.

Swing off the motherfucker like King Kong...

That's right!  It's my six inch dong.

Akshully S'Mel...I was gonna say, that six inches jes' aint big enuf ta satisfy any Eye-Tahlian woman.

I think whatcha need is a 'John Holmes Special'. Even eight won't do the trick, eh?

Ya see, they've got pretty big cavities down unda'.

The proof is ...er - in the puddin'. Says right here....?

http://flatbacker.blogspot.ca/2007/05/around-world-in-8000-tampons.html">http://flatbacker.blogspot.ca/2007/05/a ... mpons.html">http://flatbacker.blogspot.ca/2007/05/around-world-in-8000-tampons.html

First hand evidence, an eyewitness account from one of their own:

QuoteRome, Italy

Now, understand, we were spending six months in Rome, with no idea if we would be going home afterwards or continuing on with our journeys, so I was thrilled to see that they widely sold OB tampons everywhere. As our time was running down and we still didn't know where we were going next, and my supply was dwindling, I ducked into the neighborhood pharmacy and bought a couple of boxes of Super Plus.

When I got back to the apartment, I opened the boxes to put them in my "tampon bag", and oh. my. God, these were the biggest tampons I've ever seen. Bigger than a wine cork! They were huge. I was laughing uncontrollably, had to show FM immediately. I was worried about how I would ever get them back out.

Guess Italian women are a little "loose", heeheehee. Seriously, these were some whomping big tampons.

Renee

STFU, JOE!

Thank God for the internet because if it didn't exist, guys like you would have to depend on your real world experience for your knowledge of women.  :laugh3:

Joe is an idiot.

RW

It's not penis size that matters to us "Eye-Tahlian" women.  It's the size of the asshole that penis is attached to that counts.

Now you know why you'll never get laid.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

A penis is about the worst thing in the world for a woman. Why?.......because they always come attached to a man.

Mel Gibson

Quote from: "Renee"Looks like Mel must of got piss drunk last night and passed out.

Aww!  Does Renee miss me when I'm gone?

Look, it's bad enough that I'm restricted to this subforum for no apparent reason.  You know where I draw the line?  When even on this subforum, my posts require "moderator approval" by Diktator RW.

Yeah.  I like to post, and then wait until tomorrow to see my shit.  No thanks...  This cowboy doesn't play that game for long.

Toodles!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel Gibson"
Quote from: "Renee"Looks like Mel must of got piss drunk last night and passed out.

Aww!  Does Renee miss me when I'm gone?

Look, it's bad enough that I'm restricted to this subforum for no apparent reason.  You know where I draw the line?  When even on this subforum, my posts require "moderator approval" by Diktator RW.

Yeah.  I like to post, and then wait until tomorrow to see my shit.  No thanks...  This cowboy doesn't play that game for long.

Toodles!

I approved your post Mel Gibson.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview