The best topic

Replies: 10386
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:44 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Reggie Essent

Tourist 'forgets' wife at petrol station, drives 60 miles before realizing

Started by Renee, January 18, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"He turned back because she had cookies!

They were freshly baked and the smell lingered all that distance.

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GrAnnie"No man can resist fresh baked cookies.

That's true GrAnnie.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honeypie, if you ever got YOUR hand on a dick, there's not a chance in hell you'd throw it away.

:laugh3: You have no idea how many dicks I've thrown away. Perfectly good ones too,......ones with perfectly functioning hydraulics.

You know the kind I'm talking about....the kind you wish you still had. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Wulf

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honeypie, if you ever got YOUR hand on a dick, there's not a chance in hell you'd throw it away.

:laugh3: You have no idea how many dicks I've thrown away. Perfectly good ones too,......ones with perfectly functioning hydraulics.

You know the kind I'm talking about....the kind you wish you still had. :laugh3:

So you are saying that the Chief Inspector needs help to raise the flag? His noodle has been boiled? His willy has the wobbles? He has a bent rod? His nightstick no longer packs a wallop?  

Hey, it eventually happens when a man has more years behind him than he does in front.  You shouldn't make fun of him, what you really need to do is send a sympathy card to your friend RW.    ac_cool

Bricktop

Listen, marine...this man's magnum still packs a punch. My baton is still long and hard, and relentless. Age my have wearied some parts, but others are as good as the day they were commissioned. Perhaps better.

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"

So you are saying that the Chief Inspector needs help to raise the flag? His noodle has been boiled? His willy has the wobbles? He has a bent rod? His nightstick no longer packs a wallop?  

Hey, it eventually happens when a man has more years behind him than he does in front.  You shouldn't make fun of him, what you really need to do is send a sympathy card to your friend RW.    ac_cool

Sympathy cards?  More like a card congratulating me on climbing Mount Everest.   :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Listen, marine...this man's magnum still packs a punch. My baton is still long and hard, and relentless. Age my have wearied some parts, but others are as good as the day they were commissioned. Perhaps better.

Dude, be serious, the only chance your pickle has in getting firm is if a clown blows into it and tries to make a balloon animal out of it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

OMG!  You both make me feel like a bad person for laughing.  ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Listen, marine...this man's magnum still packs a punch. My baton is still long and hard, and relentless. Age my have wearied some parts, but others are as good as the day they were commissioned. Perhaps better.

Dude, be serious, the only chance your pickle has in getting firm is if a clown blows into it and tries to make a balloon animal out of it.

This, from a woman who can only locate her vagina by urinating. Even then its "in the vicinity thereof". God only knows how many forests are sacrificed simply to keep you in toilet rolls. You'd be a pack a day girl for sure.

Your airforce have a better chance of putting a Hellfire missile through the back window of a speeding car than you would of hitting your meat wallet with a single round of Kleenex Extra Silky.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

This, from a woman who can only locate her vagina by urinating. Even then its "in the vicinity thereof". God only knows how many forests are sacrificed simply to keep you in toilet rolls. You'd be a pack a day girl for sure.

Your airforce have a better chance of putting a Hellfire missile through the back window of a speeding car than you would of hitting your meat wallet with a single round of Kleenex Extra Silky.

Old man, you try too hard.

FYI, You have live people reading this shit, the object is not to try and put them to sleep.

cc

Quote from: "RW"OMG!  You both make me feel like a bad person for laughing.  ac_toofunny

:laugh:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

This thread belongs in Forbidden Polka..

Don't worry, I'm not moving it..

I'm just pointing out how it has turned.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"It's all just tasteless jokes.

Everyone looks like they are enjoying it.

ac_smile