Last post: September 20, 2024, 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Tourist 'forgets' wife at petrol station, drives 60 miles before realizing

Started by Renee, January 18, 2016, 12:54:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I'm getting a pretty hearty laugh from it.

Everyone is and there's no reason why they shouldn't.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"

Old man, you try too hard.

FYI, You have live people reading this shit, the object is not to try and put them to sleep.

I'm not even warmed up, meatsack.

I've been told privately to pick on someone my own size.

I'd need to gain 50kg to slap on you.

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"

FYI, You have live people reading this shit, the object is not to try and put them to sleep.

Warmed up??? The best a shriveled old corpse like you could hope for is room temperature. In fact, that would explain the smell.

Fuck off, Inspector Long Balls. You might be the terror of the wheel chair circuit but around here you ain't shit.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

I still can't get the image from the clown comment out of my head.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Warmed up??? The best a shriveled old corpse like you could hope for is room temperature. In fact, that would explain the smell.

Fuck off, Inspector Long Balls. You might be the terror of the wheel chair circuit but around here you ain't shit.

Nothing shrivelled here, pillow tits. As you well know, I look 20 years younger.

Have you ever thought about looking 20 lbs lighter?

keeper

Renee

Nothing shrivelled here, pillow tits. As you well know, I look 20 years younger.

20 years younger than what? :confused1:........The Sphinx?  

Don't get yourself all worked up, old man. Guys in your age bracket have been dropping like flies lately.   ac_biggrin ....And I'm only saying that because I care.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Renee

Quote from: "RW"I still can't get the image from the clown comment out of my head.

Kind of a freaky visual, isn't it? :laugh:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"Freaky or not I'd pay to see it.

What, are you into clown sex? :laugh3:

Bricktop

Don't get yourself all worked up, old man. Guys in your age bracket have been dropping like flies lately.   ac_biggrin ....And I'm only saying that because I care.  :laugh3:

The sphinx is weathered and deteriorated.

I am not.

Instead of blaming your wop ancestry for your traffic roundabout girth, why not give the rest of your body the same exercise you give your sausage fingers, and actually expend energy on something useful? Like reducing your body size to be able to fit in an ambulance when that overclocked ticker of yours finally busts a mainspring.

Renee

The sphinx is weathered and deteriorated.

I am not.

Instead of blaming your wop ancestry for your traffic roundabout girth, why not give the rest of your body the same exercise you give your sausage fingers, and actually expend energy on something useful? Like reducing your body size to be able to fit in an ambulance when that overclocked ticker of yours finally busts a mainspring.

Okay we won't use the words "weathered"and "deteriorated" we'll stick to "old" and "decrepit".

BTW, funny you should mention "reducing" because that's exactly what your whole generation is doing as we speak.

And while we are on the subject of "mainsprings", I'd be a little more concerned about yours if I were you. I imagine parts for that antique thing are getting harder to come by and quite costly compared to the usefullness of the machine that it's running.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Honeypie, if you ever got YOUR hand on a dick, there's not a chance in hell you'd throw it away.

:laugh3: You have no idea how many dicks I've thrown away. Perfectly good ones too,......ones with perfectly functioning hydraulics.

You know the kind I'm talking about....the kind you wish you still had. :laugh3:

So you are saying that the Chief Inspector needs help to raise the flag? His noodle has been boiled? His willy has the wobbles? He has a bent rod? His nightstick no longer packs a wallop?  

Hey, it eventually happens when a man has more years behind him than he does in front.  You shouldn't make fun of him, what you really need to do is send a sympathy card to your friend RW.    ac_cool

Unless I live to be about 97, I have more years in the rearview mirror than in the windshield.

Anonymous

I| can tell.