The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

"Everybody's gotta fight to be free!"

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

I just saw on Seattle news that Tom Petty is still alive..

He's on life support, but still alive.

Anonymous

Tom Petty did pass away..

It happened later than originally announced.

Anonymous

Ralphie May, 'Last Comic Standing' Comedian, has died at age 45..

Arkansas-raised stand-up comedian dies of cardiac arrest following bout with pneumonia

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"Ralphie May, 'Last Comic Standing' Comedian, has died at age 45..

Arkansas-raised stand-up comedian dies of cardiac arrest following bout with pneumonia

:ohmy:

45!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Ralphie May, 'Last Comic Standing' Comedian, has died at age 45..

:ohmy:

45!

Although he lost a lot of weight, he was still obese.

@realAzhyaAryola

Although I did not line up at Tower Records to buy his latest albums, nor sang his songs, nor danced to his songs, I knew about Tom Petty. He is an American legend. May he rest in peace.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Although I did not line up at Tower Records to buy his latest albums, nor sang his songs, nor danced to his songs, I knew about Tom Petty. He is an American legend. May he rest in peace.

I don't know anyone who said they couldn't stand Tom Petty's music..

He was indeed a legend.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Although I did not line up at Tower Records to buy his latest albums, nor sang his songs, nor danced to his songs, I knew about Tom Petty. He is an American legend. May he rest in peace.

He was indeed a legend.

One of my costume ideas for this year is Tom Petty, like he was in the "Dont come around here no more" video. (Mad hatter)

Got some other ideas too Im toying with.

Anonymous

He was indeed a legend.

One of my costume ideas for this year is Tom Petty, like he was in the "Dont come around here no more" video. (Mad hatter)

Got some other ideas too Im toying with.

You have the build and the look to make it work Blazor.

Blazor

Oh I know  :laugh:

I was looking at things to make it work at the costume store yesterday lol. Like a blonde wig  :laugh:

Anonymous

Oh I know  :laugh:

I was looking at things to make it work at the costume store yesterday lol. Like a blonde wig  :laugh:

Where will you wear your costume?

To a Halloween party?

Blazor

To a Halloween party?

My birthday/Halloween party  ac_smile

Sometimes I like to go downtown to a club on Halloween. Pretty cool seeing everyone dressed up.

Anonymous

To a Halloween party?

My birthday/Halloween party  ac_smile

Sometimes I like to go downtown to a club on Halloween. Pretty cool seeing everyone dressed up.

When is your birthday Blazor?

RW

Rafe Mair, BC broadcasting personality died today.  Strangely, I was just looking through an old photo album today and found a picture of him shaking my hand.  I met him at an event.  He came up to congratulate me on the speech I gave and both of us were just beaming.  

My thoughts are with his family.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-broadcasting-giant-rafe-mair-dead-at-85-1.4346475">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... -1.4346475">http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-broadcasting-giant-rafe-mair-dead-at-85-1.4346475
Beware of Gaslighters!