The best topic

Replies: 10482
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 28, 2024, 10:21:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"The Tragically Hip were not one of my favourite musical acts, but I recognize their huge contribution to Canada..

I like this song.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OB965aUPsmM
What song? I can't see the video.
I can.
Hmmm

ac_umm

Anonymous

I can see the video just fine on my android.

kiebers

I tried explorer browser, chrome browser and my android. No videos. Funny how this is working. Maybe there are permissions that got zapped. Not sure.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I can see the video just fine on my android.

That's fucking  strange.

cc

I even took the url and tried it as video - still no go for some reason

Anyone who can't see it on site, click this link

">

Could be set by user for no linking in other site or whatever???
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"I even took the url and tried it as video - still no go for some reason

Anyone who can't see it on site, click this link

">

Could be set by user for no linking in other site or whatever???
I'm trying to figure it out cc..

And I can't see it with my phone.

Ms.Min

If anyone can see videos, let me(Fashionista) know.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Ms.Min"If anyone can see videos, let me(Fashionista) know.

I can on my phone, but not on my tablet.

Angry White Male

I'll try to post one, as test...

">

cc

Fat Domino, died at 89

">

Neat guy. Always smilin

After Katrina, it came out that with all his loot & fame he chose to live in a modest home in the neighbourhood he grew up in .. and be an inspiration and mentor to local kids

Anonymous

Were you a fan of Fats cc?

cc

His personality was such that I took to him immediately

Most artists do good work, nice sounds, but his constant smile makes me feel happy to see him perform.

Even when in voice only the smile comes through

His sound was great also, unique to him.

No known artists ever tried to copy his style, because his happy loving people personality was part of his product.

He reminds me of BB King in that "personality was part of his product" way. Both had seemingly never stopping energy and enthusiasm to not just deliver good sound, but also to make people feel happy

Anonymous

I've heard of Fats Domino, but I'm not familiar with most of his music..

My condolences to his family.

Anonymous

Roy Halladay, a two-time Cy Young Award-winning pitcher who retired from baseball nearly four years ago, has died in a plane crash in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Florida. He was 40 years old.

Halladay was an eight-time All-Star and went 203-105 with a 3.38 ERA in his 16-year career with the Toronto Blue Jays and Philadelphia Phillies. He threw a perfect game with the Phillies during the 2010 season and a no-hitter that postseason.

http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/21331438/roy-halladay-40-dies-plane-crash-gulf-mexico">http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/2133 ... ulf-mexico">http://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/21331438/roy-halladay-40-dies-plane-crash-gulf-mexico

Anonymous

Up-and-coming artist Lil Peep has passed away at the age of 21, according to multiple reports. The musician's UK rep confirmed the news to The Guardian. Lil Peep had just released his debut album Come Over When You're Sober, Pt. 1 three months ago.

Chase Ortega, who Billboard cited as Peep's manager, first tweeted a cryptic message on Wednesday night, writing, "I've been expecting this call for a year. Mother f**k."

At this time a cause of death is unknown.

Print
User actions