The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Another one taken far too early as a result of cigarette smoking. Died of throat cancer.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Beth Chapman, wife of Duane Chapman and star of Dog the Bounty Hunter died on Wednesday at age 51 of cancer.

I heard about that.  Im not a fan but thats sad.

Bricktop

51 is way too young for anyone. Except child molesters, rapists, murderers, lawyers and politicians.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Beth Chapman, wife of Duane Chapman and star of Dog the Bounty Hunter died on Wednesday at age 51 of cancer.

I heard about that.  Im not a fan but thats sad.

That's how I feel too Berry.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"51 is way too young for anyone. Except child molesters, rapists, murderers, lawyers and politicians.

And progs. Don't forget rich progs.

Bricktop

D'oh!!

How could I have left THEM out???

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"D'oh!!

How could I have left THEM out???

Back to Beth Chapman, I gather she smoked for a lot of years?

Bricktop

Anonymous

Did anybody watch Dog The Bounty Hunter?

Odinson

Occasionally... A long time ago.

Back then I was unaccustomed to scripted reality TV... And that it is all bullshit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Occasionally... A long time ago.

Back then I was unaccustomed to scripted reality TV... And that it is all bullshit.

I was unimpressed with the show.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Did anybody watch Dog The Bounty Hunter?

I did because I heard Duane Chapman is a Christian..

I didn't like the show though.

Anonymous

Former Chrysler chairman Lee Iacocca has died at age 94.

kiebers

H. Ross Perot, two time independent candidate for president and Texas billionaire, has died at 89. He died of leukemia according to the family.

QuotePerot, whose 19% of the vote in 1992 stands among the best showings by an independent candidate in the past century, died early Tuesday at his home in Dallas surrounded by his devoted family, family spokesman James Fuller said.

As a boy in Texarkana, Texas, Perot delivered newspapers from the back of a pony. He earned his billions in a more modern way, however. After attending the U.S. Naval Academy and becoming a salesman for IBM, he went his own way — creating and building Electronic Data Systems Corp., which helped other companies manage their computer networks.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"H. Ross Perot, two time independent candidate for president and Texas billionaire, has died at 89. He died of leukemia according to the family.

QuotePerot, whose 19% of the vote in 1992 stands among the best showings by an independent candidate in the past century, died early Tuesday at his home in Dallas surrounded by his devoted family, family spokesman James Fuller said.

As a boy in Texarkana, Texas, Perot delivered newspapers from the back of a pony. He earned his billions in a more modern way, however. After attending the U.S. Naval Academy and becoming a salesman for IBM, he went his own way — creating and building Electronic Data Systems Corp., which helped other companies manage their computer networks.

I do remember him..

RIP Mr Perot.