The best topic

Replies: 10492
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:18:09 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Blazor"The death of a wookie right before Star Wars day. May the 4th be with you Chewie.

:laugh:

Do you plan on watching any Star Wars tomorrow Fash lol? Im trying to see if anyone has the original 3.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Cousin is sad. He liked this guy and they were friends.

Other actors in costumes, not so much. One in particular was an asshole.

I bet, just from what I was reading, he seemed like a genuinely nice person.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Bricktop

Warwick liked him. Unlike some, he was genuinely friendly and kind to other cast members.

"We've lost a friend and #StarWars legend. The mighty #PeterMayhew brought such warmth, humour and humility to the beloved character of #Chewbacca. His personal wit and charm will be missed by Star Wars fans across the galaxy too. #RIPPeterMayhew

We are thinking of Angie and all Peters family at this very sad time.

Lots of love and hugs from us all. xxxx"

Odinson

Giant guys usually are very nice.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Doris Day dead at age 97.

Bricktop

I didn't know she was still alive. I thought she was the most irritating actor on the planet.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"I didn't know she was still alive. I thought she was the most irritating actor on the planet.

I've heard of her, but that's all.

kiebers

RIP Tim Conway. One of the great comedians.

One of my favs.....

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"RIP Tim Conway. One of the great comedians.

One of my favs.....

">

Some of his funniest work was on the Carol Burnett show. Classic comedy.

kiebers

Dr John died at 77 from a heart attack

QuoteMalcolm John Rebennack (November 20, 1941 – June 6, 2019), better known by his stage name Dr. John, was an American singer and songwriter. His music combines blues, pop, jazz, boogie woogie and rock and roll

">
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

RIP.

Great music. Another one gone...it's not going to slow down either.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Dr John died at 77 from a heart attack

QuoteMalcolm John Rebennack (November 20, 1941 – June 6, 2019), better known by his stage name Dr. John, was an American singer and songwriter. His music combines blues, pop, jazz, boogie woogie and rock and roll

">

I've never heard of him.

Bricktop

He's never been a megastar, but he inspired a whole lot of bands and other musicians with a distinctive blend of musical styles.

Big in southern America though.

Anonymous

Beth Chapman, wife of Duane Chapman and star of Dog the Bounty Hunter died on Wednesday at age 51 of cancer.

Print
User actions