The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

They keep dropping.

Started by Bricktop, January 18, 2016, 05:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416846 time=1627471612 user_id=3254
I remember the Charlie Hebdo cartoon affair better.

Charlie was very different in fact. It was a mag that challenged all concepts, dogmas and entities with no apparent preference as to mission (pope, Christianity, Hindu, islam, politicians etc. etc.) ... and only 1 of all those set out to kill it's people

Whereas Kurt studied and observed islam specifically and had the mission to expose it and challenge it to come out of the dark ages
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=416829 time=1627430542 user_id=88
Free Speech Warrior Kurt Westergaard Dies On His Own Terms, Muslims Could Not Kill Him

https://rairfoundation.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Tegneren-Kurt-Westergaard-740x740.jpg">

Artist and free speech hero, Kurt Westergaard, showed the world how intolerant and dangerous Islam is to a liberal and free nation.

The well-known Danish artist Kurt Westergaard died peacefully of natural causes on July 14, 2021, at 86.

Kurt Westergaard defined an era with his artwork. He became internationally known in 2005 after the Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten published his now-iconic "Moe-toon" illustration of Islam's founder, Mohammad, with a bomb as a turban. The artist and free speech hero showed the world how intolerant and dangerous Islam is to a liberal and free nation.

The reaction to Westergaard's cartoon developed into Denmark's most serious foreign policy situation since World War II and one of the most important free speech crises of our time.

Until the day Westergaard passed away, he and his family had to live under a permanent threat of assassination and were guarded by the Danish state intelligence at a secret location where they lived in hiding.

"The reaction to Westergaard's cartoon developed into Denmark's most serious foreign policy situation since World War II and one of the most important free speech crises of our time."

That's the rub and tragedy of this all, isn't it....Why in fucks name was it even a thing?...Why are Muslim scum a protected class of flea infested, goat fuckers?...

The Muslim scourge in Europe is Europe's own fault...and soon to be coming to the North America if we do not start treating Islamic extremism with soul crushing intolerance.... Tolerance of social or religious values that are not compatible with the established native social structural has been the downfall of countless civilizations throughout history. My the same mistakes be made over and over?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=416859 time=1627485788 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416846 time=1627471612 user_id=3254
I remember the Charlie Hebdo cartoon affair better.

Charlie was very different in fact. It was a mag that challenged all concepts, dogmas and entities with no apparent preference as to mission (pope, Christianity, Hindu, islam, politicians etc. etc.) ... and only 1 of all those set out to kill it's people

Whereas Kurt studied and observed islam specifically and had the mission to expose it and challenge it to come out of the dark ages

I couldn't remember what Kurt Westegaard did.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=416870 time=1627491993 user_id=156
....... That's the rub and tragedy of this all, isn't it....Why in fucks name was it even a thing?...Why are Muslim scum a protected class .......

.......... Tolerance of social or religious values that are not compatible with the established native social structural has been the downfall of countless civilizations throughout history. My the same mistakes be made over and over?

Exactly. The dimwits ("dimini" as their mostly vile book appropriately calls all of us) are void of understanding the lessons of history and become  useless idiots / tools of islam  .. and are so easily sucked into self-destruction

Kurt spotted that and successfully helped those who control islam expose themselves for what they really is  ... but those of Western society that mattered were not listening or watching
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

He should not have been forced to live in hiding for drawing a cartoon. That is insane.

Odinson

Dusty Hill 1949 - 2021.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=416882 time=1627501389 user_id=136
Dusty Hill 1949 - 2021.

From ZZ Top

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oliver Clotheshoffe" post_id=416888 time=1627505818 user_id=3349
">
[/img]

I wouldn't consider myself a fan of the band. But, I don't ZZ Top's contribution to music.

Anonymous

">
[/img]

:sad: A very good musician from a unique band.

kiebers

R.I.P. Dusty, you were indeed a great one.

Saw them 3 times. Partied so hearty I don't remember the first one, barely remember the second one, but the third one is still mostly there even though it was a party as well.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: kiebers post_id=416907 time=1627514963 user_id=193
R.I.P. Dusty, you were indeed a great one.

Saw them 3 times. Partied so hearty I don't remember the first one, barely remember the second one, but the third one is still mostly there even though it was a party as well.

When I think of Texas entertainers, I think of ZZ Top.

Anonymous

">
[/img]

I turned down a chance to see the Top in Buenos Aires, Argentina about twelve years ago I think. I regret not going.

Anonymous

Founding Slipknot member, drummer Joey Jordison died at age 46..

Metal Church singer Mike Howe died at age 55.