Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Fight Nice Children

Started by RW, January 19, 2016, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"You're at least six feet tall and you weigh over 180 pounds?

No and neither are you. You make Richard Simmons look masculine. Your words make him seem masculine too.

I don't care anymore if someone is queer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Romero"You're at least six feet tall and you weigh over 180 pounds?

No and neither are you. You make Richard Simmons look masculine. Your words make him seem masculine too.

He might not be a homo, but he is effeminate as you can tell.

Anonymous

He might not be a homo, but he is effeminate as you can tell.

Some of my son's friends act a little light in the loafers just like Mr. Romero. City boys are pretty boys.

RW

Do you shit talkers have an argument or are you just being rude dicks?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do you shit talkers have an argument or are you just being rude dicks?

What the fuck is it to you? Is the little girly man that fucking weak he needs to behind you. Though I have no doubt you could kick his ass.

Romero

Quote from: "Herman"Some of my son's friends act a little light in the loafers just like Mr. Romero. City boys are pretty boys.

Curious. Are you trying to insult me by admitting your son hangs out with pretty boys?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Herman"Some of my son's friends act a little light in the loafers just like Mr. Romero. City boys are pretty boys.

Curious. Are you trying to insult me by admitting your son hangs out with pretty boys?

Don't be so sensitive. I'm not trying to insult you at all.

Anonymous

^You might not be trying to insult him but I am. Hey Homoero, here's a box of Kleenex for you, you thin-skinned little wuss. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

http://prod-cdn.thekrazycouponlady.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Kleenex-Facial-Tissue-Coupon.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^You might not be trying to insult him but I am. Hey Homoero, here's a box of Kleenex for you, you thin-skinned little wuss. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

http://prod-cdn.thekrazycouponlady.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Kleenex-Facial-Tissue-Coupon.jpg">

Knock off the school yard stuff. I was not trying to insult the guy.

Bricktop

If you kids don't knock it off, someone's gonna get GROUNDED for a week!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/RandomElite/DontMakeMeComeUpThere.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "RW"Do you shit talkers have an argument or are you just being rude dicks?

What the fuck is it to you? Is the little girly man that fucking weak he needs to behind you. Though I have no doubt you could kick his ass.

I like keeping childish shit in the reject pile where it belongs rather than watching valid threads get hijacked.  I've been on the receiving end of a TRUCKLOAD of nonsense just like this and I don't want this place to turn into another toilet.  

Do you have a fucking problem with that?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I like keeping childish shit in the reject pile where it belongs rather than watching valid threads get hijacked.  I've been on the receiving end of a TRUCKLOAD of nonsense just like this and I don't want this place to turn into another toilet.  

I don't have a problem with that at all.

Bricktop

I just don't get it.

This is a serious thread based on a serious discussion about an issue that affects everyone.

I'm not going to play the angel, but there's a limit to flaming in discussion threads, and I think the limit has been exceeded long before now.

How about you good girls and boys knocking it off, and either address the OP, or get the fuck out of my thread!!!

RW

Quote from: "RW"

I don't have a problem with that at all.

acc_hugz
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"I just don't get it.

This is a serious thread based on a serious discussion about an issue that affects everyone.

I'm not going to play the angel, but there's a limit to flaming in discussion threads, and I think the limit has been exceeded long before now.

How about you good girls and boys knocking it off, and either address the OP, or get the fuck out of my thread!!!

I thought I did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview