Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Fight Nice Children

Started by RW, January 19, 2016, 04:22:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Hey Freud, do you feel even an inkling of guilt as you drive evs over the cliff?  Even I couldn't do what you're doing to her.

Freud has no conscience.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Now I'm dying to know how old you are!  Okay, I'm not dying to know... Okay, yeah I am.  Hahaha

That picture was taken the summer of 2013. So, I was 45 then. The ball cap or bandana does not come off that often. My hair is in full blown retreat.

Are you going bald, Herman?

Receding hairline, eh?

Yknow I've got a full head of hair myself an' I'm older than you, eh?

Actually, I gotta a hairline like Brad Pitt an' a trim waistline too.

Ya, I am pretty thin on top. But, I have been shaving my head for twenty five years. A shaved head is better for fighters like me.

You aint a lover either are you Joe?

JOE

Quote from: "RW"Now I'm dying to know how old you are!  Okay, I'm not dying to know... Okay, yeah I am.  Hahaha

That picture was taken the summer of 2013. So, I was 45 then. The ball cap or bandana does not come off that often. My hair is in full blown retreat.

Receding hairline, eh?

Ya, I am pretty thin on top. But, I have been shaving my head for twenty five years. A shaved head is better for fighters like me.

LOL! Ah Hoim, I won't say much more on the topic.

I know you've paid the price bein' a Dad.

If I had a son, I'd pull my hair out too.

I guess you could call me a coward fer sayin this, but I sure don' wanna have a son, eh?  I had this experience the other day where a young boy assaulted a middle aged woman and I had to intervene to help fight him off. He was trying to rip her blouse off. It was horrible. If that's what havin a son is like,  potentially bringin' damaged goods like that. then you kin count me out. Ferget it.

Bein' in a room full a men is bad enough. But to raise one must be hell. Are daughters any better? Or just as bad, even worse?

Anyways, I've gotten ta think that parents must be the bravest people in the world.

Anonymous

Receding hairline, eh?

LOL! Ah Hoim, I won't say much more on the topic.

I know you've paid the price bein' a Dad.

If I had a son, I'd pull my hair out too.

I guess you could call me a coward fer sayin this, but I sure don' wanna have a son, eh?  I had this experience the other day where a young boy assaulted a middle aged woman and I had to intervene to help fight him off. He was trying to rip her blouse off. It was horrible. If that's what havin a son is like,  potentially bringin' damaged goods like that. then you kin count me out. Ferget it.

Bein' in a room full a men is bad enough. But to raise one must be hell. Are daughters any better? Or just as bad, even worse?

Anyways, I've gotten ta think that parents must be the bravest people in the world.

Joe, you strike me as an old pussy. I think I could take you out with one left hook. I know I could get into any gal's pants before you did. But, You have not been laid in thirty years.

JOE

^ LOL! Fuckin' hilarious, Hoim!

Yeah, I bet you coukd beat me up!

I'm jes' an Old Girly man, Hoimon!

You dudes who became Dads - yer the real men of this world - seriously!

Admittedly, I've been living this extended adolescence by intentionally avoiding any real responsibility like you've had to deal with for far too long.

I'd hate ta see what'd happen if a kid, a son came along in my life tomorrow.

I bet I'd become a man real quick too!

Odinson

Receding hairline, eh?

Yeah long hair is a bit of a bitch to maintain..

Odinson

Did some1 disable my quoting rights because everything looks like a mess even though I push the quote button the same way.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"Not sure how it works.

I push it the same way but it always gets fucked.

kiebers

Quote from: "Odinson"

Your quote works for me...LOL   You will have to ask Fash about that.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"

Your quote works for me...LOL   You will have to ask Fash about that.

They probably tried to somehow disable it so that it wont alert posters after I have commented.. I get it.

kiebers

No, it has everything to do with having to remove all bbc code tags that we use, to remove pic, video etc. You probably can't use the bold tag either. Those are your restrictions as I understand it.

Odinson

Quote from: "kiebers"No, it has everything to do with having to remove all bbc code tags that we use, to remove pic, video etc. You probably can't use the bold tag either. Those are your restrictions as I understand it.

The talk just went too fancy for old Odie.

kiebers

Quote from: "kiebers"No, it has everything to do with having to remove all bbc code tags that we use, to remove pic, video etc. You probably can't use the bold tag either. Those are your restrictions as I understand it.

The talk just went too fancy for old Odie.

LOL

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview