The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sibling Stories

Started by RW, January 20, 2016, 06:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "asal"I made up a story about us having a brother named "Wu" that lives in the attic.  That story is remembered by my little sisters' friends still, to this day.

I had a real brother named Wu who lived in the attic..

I'm only kidding asal.

ac_biggrin

asal

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "asal"I made up a story about us having a brother named "Wu" that lives in the attic.  That story is remembered by my little sisters' friends still, to this day.

I'm only kidding asal.

ac_biggrin

:laugh:  :MG_216:  You're silly fash!

RW

HAHAHAHA Fash!

I didn't have an imaginary friend so I used to play with my sister's.  His name was Rocky and he lived at the stop sign down the street.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

You guys are all mean an immature to be treating your siblings like that. I would never do such a thing i was the perfect brother.

RW

Oh shut up and share you brat!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm only kidding asal.

ac_biggrin

Not bad kid. Not bad at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

I'm only kidding asal.

ac_biggrin

Not bad kid. Not bad at all.

Thank you Herman.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "Keeper"You guys are all mean an immature to be treating your siblings like that. I would never do such a thing i was the perfect brother.

No such thing as a "perfect brother". According to my mom I must of had a "perfect brother" when I was growing up too. Who she is talking about, I don't know. :confused1:  :laugh3:

In my reality he was just a perfect asshole.

I swear I still have red marks on my back from him snapping my bra straps. :mad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

My brother and I both failed level Blue swimming lessons because we were "too immature" when we were paired and refused to practice mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on each other.  Who pairs a brother and sister for that any way???
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"My brother and I both failed level Blue swimming lessons because we were "too immature" when we were paired and refused to practice mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on each other.  Who pairs a brother and sister for that any way???

I thought you said you didn't mind?

:bye2:  :2lln6hc_th:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"My brother and I both failed level Blue swimming lessons because we were "too immature" when we were paired and refused to practice mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on each other.  Who pairs a brother and sister for that any way???

Did you know that in some places like Australia or Alabama, performing mouth to mouth with your brother is considered an engagement. ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

Whereas in parts of America, performing mouth to mouth requires a step ladder and an inner tube.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Did you know that in some places like Australia or Alabama, performing mouth to mouth with your brother is considered an engagement. ac_biggrin

:laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"Whereas in parts of America, performing mouth to mouth requires a step ladder and an inner tube.

Whereas in your case, performing mouth to mouth would require that some poor unlucky slob put their lips on your asshole.  :yuk:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!