The best topic

Replies: 10378
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 05:35:39 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Sibling Stories

Started by RW, January 20, 2016, 06:21:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Given we have a couple members who are currently baking up new siblings for their midgets and we were talking about it up in RR, I was thinking we could share some sibling stories.

When my sister and I were younger, we tried to do "the lift" from Dirty Dancing.  After failing many times the way Johnny and Baby did it, my sister climbed up on the mantel.  With my back to her I put my arms up and she launched herself onto them and straight down she went.  Not only was I unable to keep her up, I busted her armm

OOOPS!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My brother and I attended a private Christian school, the same one my children attend except they have a real school with a gymnasium, a music studio and a science lab..

We had to wear uniforms which was a blue skirt for girls and blue cotton slacks for boys..

My brother was playing soccer at lunch one day while wearing his blue slacks instead of his track suit which is against school rules..

He tore the seat out of his pants and was scared he would get into trouble for not wearing his track suit while playing ports..

I had an extra skirt in my school kit bag and gave it to him which he wore underneath his pants to try to conceal what had happened..

It worked for a little while, but he still got caught..

He always wore his track suit when playing soccer after that.

Renee

I'm one of 3, I'm the middle child. I have a brother that is 3 years older and a sister that is almost 4 years younger. When you look at the 3 of us you can see somewhat of a resemblance between my brother and I but my sister looks nothing like us. She looks so dissimilar that even as kids we noticed it.

So me being the smartass that I am, I would tell my sister that she was adopted and that one day her real parents were going to come and take her away.

My brother would join in and tell her that her real parents were in prison because they were drug dealers and that our dad being a police officer, found her as a baby half starved and abandoned in a ghetto apartment after her real parents were arrested.

Well the little runt was so guilible that from age 6 to about age 8, I swear she believed us. In fact she will tell that for a long time she was too scared to ask our parents if it was true because she was afraid of the answer she would get.

It also didn't help that my dad used to jokingly refer to her as "the milkman's child".  :laugh3:

I know it sounds horrible but at the time it was funny as hell. ac_blush
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"I'm one of 3, I'm the middle child. I have a brother that is 3 years older and a sister that is almost 4 years younger. When you look at the 3 of us you can see somewhat of a resemblance between my brother and I but my sister looks nothing like us. She looks so dissimilar that even as kids we noticed it.

So me being the smartass that I am, I would tell my sister that she was adopted and that one day her real parents were going to come and take her away.

My brother would join in and tell her that her real parents were in prison because they were drug dealers and that our dad being a police officer, found her as a baby half starved and abandoned in a ghetto apartment after her real parents were arrested.

Well the little runt was so guilible that from age 6 to about age 8, I swear she believed us. In fact she will tell that for a long time she was too scared to ask our parents if it was true because she was afraid of the answer she would get.

It also didn't help that my dad used to jokingly refer to her as "the milkman's child".  :laugh3:

I would tell on my brother when he did something he was not supposed to..

That was as cruel as I got.

RW

Quote from: "Renee"I'm one of 3, I'm the middle child. I have a brother that is 3 years older and a sister that is almost 4 years younger. When you look at the 3 of us you can see somewhat of a resemblance between my brother and I but my sister looks nothing like us. She looks so dissimilar that even as kids we noticed it.

We did that to my sister (who looks like she belongs to our parents) because she was the chubby one haha.

I once tried to poison my sister to death with a mud pie.  

I made a mud pie, put a bag of icing sugar in it and added some poisonous berries.  I was so pissed off when she wouldn't eat it.  I was even more pissed when I got spanked for taking a whole bag of icing sugar.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

We did that to my sister (who looks like she belongs to our parents) because she was the chubby one haha.

I made a mud pie, put a bag of icing sugar in it and added some poisonous berries.  I was so pissed off when she wouldn't eat it.  I was even more pissed when I got spanked for taking a whole bag of icing sugar.

Lol, this reminds me of a story my husband told me about chocolate Ex Lax..

I will spare everyone the details.

cc

QuoteLol, this reminds me of a story my husband told me about chocolate Ex Lax..

I will spare everyone the details.
OMG. Brought back a sibling story I hadn't thought of in ages

Younger brother, one of those people who never stop thinking up things, stole some "chocolate" from his father's jacket pocket.

Mom panicked and rushed him to hospital

One more stomach pumping later her was back figuring out his next episode
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

You city people are pussies, well except for Renee. I am the second oldest with a sister two and a half years older, a sister two and a half years younger and a brother four years younger. When we were really small on the farm, I would force my brother's head down badger holes. When he got older I would drag him behind the swather by his underwear and throw him in the septic tank.  :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "RW"

I pushed my sister into the toilet and then flushed it.

I was about 11 and she was 7 and we were fighting as usual and it was starting to escalate into a physical thing. She started to run away from me and decided to try and lock herself in the bathroom but she was too slow and I forced my way past the door that she was trying desperately to close. The bathroom is kind of long a narrow and the toilet is at the far end, opposite the door.

I had her cornered so she retreated as far as she could, I was so angry that I was going to stick her head in the toilet and giver her a swirlly. She was backing away from me and didn't notice that the last person to use the bathroom (my brother) had left the lid AND the seat up. I shoved her and she tried to keep from falling by landing on the toilet seat but the seat was up and she went ass first right into the water. :yuk:

She was so skinny that she was folded in half with her legs sticking up in the air and her butt was in the water. I quickly smacked her in the head then reached out and flushed the crapper. The water came up and soaked her halfway up her back.  

She couldn't pull herself out so I just left her there. :laugh3:  My mom hears my sister screaming, comes running and pulls my sister out of the toilet. Meanwhile I'm out the door and halfway down the street on my bike.

I came home hours later to a stern lecture on how I should be nicer to my little sister and trying to flush her down the toilet was completely unacceptable.  Do you have any idea how funny that sounds to an 11 year old?  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

RW

OMG!  Hahaha. It's funny because I have a younger sister I would have loved to have flushed when I was a kid but she was too big to fit in the toilet.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"OMG!  Hahaha. It's funny because I have a younger sister I would have loved to have flushed when I was a kid but she was too big to fit in the toilet.

Sure, pick on the little fat girl. ac_sothere

I'll tell you, if I could have gotten my sister in that toilet head first; she would have been GONE. :laugh3:

RW

My sister was a biter. hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Mine was a whiner. Kinda still is. :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Mine was a whiner. Kinda still is. :laugh3:

My brother says that about me.

ac_umm

asal

I made up a story about us having a brother named "Wu" that lives in the attic.  That story is remembered by my little sisters' friends still, to this day.