News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Odinson, what do you bring to this forum?

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2016, 06:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree. its strange to me too.... but it seems to me in most cases that the person in question is quite unhappy but lacks the self control to just walk away. they press and push the envelope till theres no choice but to ban em. they know they don't belong. they know they don't add. its like ppl who can't kill themselves so they do outrageous shit and make some poor policeman do it for em....

i've also posted with ppl who think being banned is some type of award. like they're the baddest boy in the neighborhood. i dunno why they do it. but they are quite persistent about it....

Thank you for your input deadskinmask, but we'll handle it ourselves.

well.... i didn't figure you were calling Animal Control. i was just agreeing with yall.... handle it. don't handle it. doesn't bother me either way.... i was only remarking about how strange (and common) it is....

Yes, I know you were just saying this and that and you don't care, blah blah blah..

It's been noted long ago, so you don't need to keep repeating yourself..

Have a nice day.

DSM is a dick and nothing more. Only time he shows up is to stir pot. I'd rather see him gone than odinson. Buth then again you don't have to sift through DSM's lame troll posts like you do with odi.

Renee

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i agree. its strange to me too.... but it seems to me in most cases that the person in question is quite unhappy but lacks the self control to just walk away. they press and push the envelope till theres no choice but to ban em. they know they don't belong. they know they don't add. its like ppl who can't kill themselves so they do outrageous shit and make some poor policeman do it for em....

i've also posted with ppl who think being banned is some type of award. like they're the baddest boy in the neighborhood. i dunno why they do it. but they are quite persistent about it....

well.... i didn't figure you were calling Animal Control. i was just agreeing with yall.... handle it. don't handle it. doesn't bother me either way.... i was only remarking about how strange (and common) it is....

Yes, I know you were just saying this and that and you don't care, blah blah blah..

Have a nice day.

Wow, who are you and what did you do with Fash?  :laugh:

Where did this "no bullshit" kind of person come from. I like her a lot.  :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Have a nice day.

Wow, who are you and what did you do with Fash?  :laugh:

Where did this "no bullshit" kind of person come from. I like her a lot.  :thumbup:

She realizes that the nicer you are to lame trolls like DSM the more they think they can get away with.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

You should be careful how often you bless us with your presence the queen might DE THROWN you..

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Keeper"

You should be careful how often you bless us with your presence the queen might DE THROWN you..

i don't have any ill will nor ties to either forum. i know that everybody is pissed off at one or the other but i'm truly neutral.... i know we all got off on the wrong foot and from the looks of it i guess it'll always be that way but i don't have an issue with yall.... if evs was mad at me for posting here, that would be okay.... we usually argue about other stuff too much for this to be a problem....

keeper

Pissed off? That would mean I gave a shit. I don't...

Just saying.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Pissed off? That would mean I gave a shit. I don't...

Just saying.

Neither am I, but then again I don't know what he's talking about. I would prefer to keep it that way too.

Odinson

I cant support the oilsands as a viable fuel source...

I cant support oil as a viable fuel source...

Not caring the global warming... Just caring about oil not being the most powerful combustable...

Odinson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview