Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Herman Should Have Been A Florist Or A Hairdresser Not A Rig Pig

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2016, 11:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"You all went crazy for a picture of some regular male...

What do your own males look like...

Did I hear a  jealous little girl. Run along pee wee. We only acknowledge real men like Herm and Kiebs. Come back when you can grow an arm to put a tattoo on.

I don't like excessive tattoos, but they suit Herman..

He has big arms though.

Anonymous

Did I hear a  jealous little girl. Run along pee wee. We only acknowledge real men like Herm and Kiebs. Come back when you can grow an arm to put a tattoo on.

Why you gotta be so combatant all the time..

I like that you find regular males attractive..

Renee

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "RW"That makes two of us.

Yeah, but with Hermie's soft features and girlish figure he would've been a natural for the beauty biz. What a waste of talent.

I must say, you're hiding your lust very well. But we all know... :laugh3:

You read me a like a fucking book Kiebs.  acc_hugz  That picture of Hermie on his Hogg, well......[size=200]RRRRAAARRRRRR!!!!! [/size] ac_lovestruck  ac_lovestruck

^ I called it.  :laugh3:  The bitch's pants are soaked.  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Renee

I don't see where that's any of your business.

Your whole horny act is really getting beyond stale. Get it through your thick skull, no one wants to get that personal with you. Go look for fapping material elsewhere.

I hear there is a Australian female impersonator with a Prince Albert over at VF who is your type. Just be careful, his butt is a little tender of late. He likes to talk a lot of trash so you will probably have to talk dirty to him to loosen him up.  ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Your whole horny act is really getting beyond stale. Get it through your thick skull, no one wants to get that personal with you. Go look for fapping material elsewhere.

I hear there is a Australian female impersonator with a Prince Albert over at VF who is your type. Just be careful, his butt is a little tender of late. He likes to talk a lot of trash so you will probably have to talk dirty to him to loosen him up.  ac_biggrin

ac_dunno

Wulf

Quote from: "RW"Here's the paintball one.

There it is.  ac_toofunny

It's a shame no one ever used live rounds on that inbred slob.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

ac_dunno

It's a style of male genital piercing.

Anonymous

Oddstain notices guys pictures more than we do. He needs a bf. Freud is single, give him a call.

Anonymous

Oddstain notices guys pictures more than we do. He needs a bf. Freud is single, give him a call.

Odinson should not be allowed to look at pictures until he posts one.

Wulf

Quote from: "Herman"

Just remember, what is seen can never be unseen......Be careful what you ask for.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "Herman"

Just remember, what is seen can never be unseen......Be careful what you ask for.

I do not want to see the bullshiiter. But, since he does not have the balls to post a picture, that should forfeit him viewing pictures too.

Watson

It's so funny watching the two Oriental tards, Fash and Chum Li cream their silk road panties over an ugly neanderthal like Herman. :roll:

RW

Quote from: "Watson"It's so funny watching the two Oriental tards, Fash and Chum Li cream their silk road panties over an ugly neanderthal like Herman. :roll:

You know what's even funnier?  Is you ban evading to make yourself a topic of conversation over here because we don't give a kangaroo shit about you.

ac_lmfao
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Watson"It's so funny watching the two Oriental tards, Fash and Chum Li cream their silk road panties over an ugly neanderthal like Herman. :roll:

You know what's even funnier?  Is you ban evading to make yourself a topic of conversation over here because we don't give a kangaroo shit about you.

ac_lmfao

ac_toofunny

Toilet slow Dinky?

Odinson

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "RW"Here's the paintball one.

There it is.  ac_toofunny

It's a shame no one ever used live rounds on that inbred slob.

In a country of biggest stockpile of weapons by percentage and a culture of crazy jealousy...

I got live rounds outside the military..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview