Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Herman Should Have Been A Florist Or A Hairdresser Not A Rig Pig

Started by Anonymous, January 21, 2016, 11:18:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"It's so funny watching the two Oriental tards, Fash and Chum Li cream their silk road panties over an ugly neanderthal like Herman. :roll:

That's a rug.

:sneaky2:

Watson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Watson"It's so funny watching the two Oriental tards, Fash and Chum Li cream their silk road panties over an ugly neanderthal like Herman. :roll:

That's a rug.

The church moron has a crush on an uncouth baboon that looks like he just got out of jail.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"

That's a rug.

The church moron has a crush on an uncouth baboon that looks like he just got out of jail.

I'm a happily married woman with children Watson..

I said he was handsome, like I have said Renee is pretty.

Watson

Oriental eyes are not good particularly reliable when they age. They are unable to see blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

Bricktop

Wassup, Fraud?

The Serbian Slapper not giving you enough attention?

Send her a pic in that little black number you plan to wear to the Loser's Ball.

Odinson

He doesnt look like Mitt Romney or any other of those million dollar smile americans...

Looks quite familiar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly reliable when they age. They are unable blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house and tattoos and cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

Renee is pretty, Herman is handsome and there is nothing wrong with my vision thank you very much.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly when they age. They are unable to see blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

What is your problem? I never said I was Brad Pitt. Let's see your picture if you think you are God's gift to women.

Bricktop

That spineless fag would NEVER should his face on the web.

Hell, he even avoided meeting with forum cohorts IRL.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mr Crowley"That spineless fag would NEVER should his face on the web.

Hell, he even avoided meeting with forum cohorts IRL.

He sounds like odinson.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly when they age. They are unable to see blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

What is your problem? I never said I was Brad Pitt. Let's see your picture if you think you are God's gift to women.

There is nothing wrong at all with the way you look Herman.

ac_smile

Anonymous

See what sucking hairy Serb ass does? You sound exactly like a toilet poster.

RW

Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly reliable when they age. They are unable to see blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

He's too busy pretending he is one.   ac_toofunny
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

He's too busy pretending he is one.   ac_toofunny

He is such a strange guy.

Renee

Quote from: "Watson"Oriental eyes are not good particularly when they age. They are unable blobs of goo with bleached hair or trailer trash losers with jail house tattoos riding cheap stolen motorcycles. :roll:

Renee is pretty, Herman is handsome and there is nothing wrong with my vision thank you very much.

Thank you Fash, but you don't have to defend your opinion to that piece of psycho shit.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and if you think this "blob of goo with bleached hair" is pretty or if you think Herman is handsome, then not one single person on this planet can tell you that you are wrong. Ignore that puffed up twat.

BTW, I'm NOT a "blob of goo with bleached hair"; I'm a "blob of hate" with dyed hair. I don't bleach my hair, I color it, FFS. If Dinky Dumbass was actually a woman instead of some gender confused, pig farmer, he/she would know the difference. :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview